Online now
Online now

Mask Up Challenge

acquiesced​(sub male)
2 years ago • Apr 23, 2021

Mask Up Challenge

acquiesced​(sub male) • Apr 23, 2021
If there's ever a good time to post a real mugshot of yourself, now is the time. Put a Covid mask on and show yourself. No excuses left.
House Talion​(dom male)
2 years ago • Apr 25, 2021
House Talion​(dom male) • Apr 25, 2021
My contribution may make other question their COVID morals. 3M full face respirator with bio filters.
    The most loved post in topic
Miki
2 years ago • Apr 25, 2021

Re: Mask Up Challenge

Miki • Apr 25, 2021
acquiesced wrote:
If there's ever a good time to post a real mugshot of yourself, now is the time. Put a Covid mask on and show yourself. No excuses left.

There's never a good time for that shit.

And, if I wanted to acquire a mugshot, I'd find some traffic cop, sneak up behind his blue ass and give him a Wet-Willie.
acquiesced​(sub male)
2 years ago • Apr 26, 2021
acquiesced​(sub male) • Apr 26, 2021
SageFlame wrote:
I like how you poigniated mugshot.

Yes, perhaps some mugshots are not worthy of wall art, but I offered it as possible proof that one is not an 18 year old boy pretending to be someone else, or even worse, a ghost writer.
SageFlame​(sub female)
2 years ago • Apr 26, 2021
SageFlame​(sub female) • Apr 26, 2021
QUOTE "Yes, perhaps some mugshots are not worthy of wall art, but I offered it as possible proof that one is not an 18 year old boy pretending to be someone else, or even worse, a ghost writer."

My thought was . . . if you suggested pics with a covid mask ( not specifying mugshot) that could get ...( clearing throat) creative!?
Liberties would be taken! 😳

( she tilts her head back remembering we are in the caged realm, " nevercmind")

Seriously though, I'm not game as I would be recognized even with a mask. . Not goin' there.