Online now
Online now

What is your Animal Spirit Totem?

acquiesced​(sub male)
2 years ago • May 6, 2021

What is your Animal Spirit Totem?

acquiesced​(sub male) • May 6, 2021
Whats your animal spirit? A fox stared me down once, and i looked it up and it was my surely my totem. The only exception was that I am easily fooled by beauty (female foxes). The rest fits me to a tee.

Whats yours?
Mama Bear JJ​(dom female){koa}
Anyone who knows me probably already knows my answer ... a monkey lol 🙈🙉🙊

My little/middle side is Little Monkey, definitely acts like one. Monkeys would be her spirit animal, in real life, and Curious George in fiction. Both are very fitting. Monkeys are very naughty, but usually innocently so, because that's just their personality ... mischievousness, curious, and clever. All three traits have gotten me into trouble more times than I can count.

Add big me's spirit person ... Lucy (I Love Lucy) ... and I'm definitely a handful, incredibly fun, but a handful 😂😂😂
House Talion​(dom male)
House Talion​(dom male) • May 6, 2021
Firewolf
Damn thing nearly made me shit myself, was ready to fight if needs be with Starfire broadsword in hand.
SageFlame​(sub female)
2 years ago • May 7, 2021
SageFlame​(sub female) • May 7, 2021
Deer / Doe

Gentle - voice, parent, educator

Highly sensitive - alert to others emotions, body language, and vibe

Alert to surroundings, resources and opportunities.

Bend toward unconditional love, mercy and grace; though admittedly it's much harder to do when someone hurts my children.

Quick to protect offspring. Ever been kicked with a hoof?

Since childhood I've favored plant based foods. Love my green feasts!

My encounters with deer have been mainly while bird watching. I'll be sitting still ...waiting ...and in my view a deer comes along to nibble. They are so quick I've not been able to snap a pic quick enough.

I've encountered wild turkeys quite a bit but they don't resonate.