Online now
Online now

Safe spaces for possible littles and Doms/ Caregivers

BunnyDreams​(sub female)
2 years ago • May 24, 2021

Safe spaces for possible littles and Doms/ Caregivers

BunnyDreams​(sub female) • May 24, 2021
Hello everyone

Ok SO i'm not sure if i'm even asking the right question but is there a safe community, space, hell even dating site for littles and GCs?
I REALLY need to find a safe space where I can ask questions/ speak to others who might be able to help me.
I'm even starting to question if I'm in fact a little/ submissive or if i'm just in the completely wrong place.

Sorry for the inconvenience.
Lyfessield​(sadist male)
Lyfessield​(sadist male) • May 24, 2021
Questioning yourself is normal. I always considered myself a masochist but then suddenly a spark hit and I needed both, more so the other. So it's okay, people change constantly.
Also this site seems to be a good place if you got questions so ask away
BunnyDreams​(sub female)
BunnyDreams​(sub female) • May 24, 2021
Ok, thank you.
I'll try putting a post up here (not this one but a new one) with my questions and what not.
Hopefully I can get some advice, if not closure on some of my issues.
Aquarius Dom​(dom male)
2 years ago • May 25, 2021
Aquarius Dom​(dom male) • May 25, 2021
Asking questions is the only way any of us learn, as they say the only stupid question is the one you don’t ask!
rebeltoya​(sub female)
rebeltoya​(sub female) • May 25, 2021
there is nothing wrong with asking questions. never tell yourself that your question is stupid that how we learn by asking questions
    The most loved post in topic
Sempiternal​(dom male)
Sempiternal​(dom male) • May 25, 2021
rebeltoya wrote:
there is nothing wrong with asking questions. never tell yourself that your question is stupid that how we learn by asking questions

I completely agree with this, an old teacher once told me there are no stupid questions only stupid answers! If someone isn't going to going to respectfully answer your question or is condescending, the fault isn't yours it's on them!

There's such a wide variety of people on a site like this that I'm sure any question asked would be able to be answered icon_biggrin.gif
individsenior​(sub female)
individsenior​(sub female) • May 25, 2021
Every question deserves a respectful answer. too many have experienced being put down for asking questions. This is a safe place to ask and to read real experiences.
SugarCookie​(sub female)
2 years ago • May 26, 2021
SugarCookie​(sub female) • May 26, 2021
I've never had any issues being able to express myself here. And most everyone is willing to answer any questions you may have. You can message me anytime. 🧸