Online now
Online now

Toy search

MLP​(sub female){Not lookin}
2 years ago • May 27, 2021

Toy search

Howdy peeps,
I’m due a shopping spree but pulling a bit of a blank on the sites I’ve looked at. So I’m looking for any European sites or international actually that deliver here to Ireland with a nice little range that won’t cripple me on delivery. There are some UK ones, but I reaaallllllly don’t want a call from customs querying delivery of a) product types (has to be listed) or b) adding charges as they’re no longer in the eyes. Any recommendations on reliable sites?
Thanks in advance,
MLP
House Talion​(dom male)
2 years ago • May 27, 2021
House Talion​(dom male) • May 27, 2021
Depends on what you're looking for. Many sites show craftsmanship of home brew companies that base their trade by their art and might not have specific sites. Facebook would be a good place to look. Like, I make floggers, dragon tails and dragon tounges.
House Talion​(dom male)
2 years ago • May 29, 2021
House Talion​(dom male) • May 29, 2021
I've personally uses gattor clips that I got off of shower curtain rings I've known a few ppl that have made plugs. You might be able to find a few vendors here, but mist I've seen are on Fetlife
    The most loved post in topic
Sempiternal​(dom male)
2 years ago • May 29, 2021
Sempiternal​(dom male) • May 29, 2021
Hey,

Have a search on Etsy as I'm sure there might be some things you'll like! You can filter a search based upon criteria such as the shipping from and shipping to country/area.

One such store I've got stuff bookmarked from is this one, just a disclaimer I haven't ordered from here yet neither am I related to them in anyway https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/ProvocateurCreations

Hope that helps icon_biggrin.gif
SubtleHush​(sub female)
2 years ago • May 30, 2021
SubtleHush​(sub female) • May 30, 2021
A simple google search:
https://www.google.com/search?q=bdsm+toys&rlz=1C1CHBH_enUS920US920&oq=bdsm+toys&aqs=chrome..69i57.2791j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

I know the owners of https://www.thekinkshop.com/
Not sure if they ship internationally but their items of well made.

Also got some cool things from Ebay and I think I bought my Hitachi on Amazon
beachflyer
2 years ago • May 31, 2021
beachflyer • May 31, 2021
This a toy i bought on Amazon : Wireless Wand Massager, XOPLAY Waterproof Handheld Electric Massager Tool, 12 Vibration Patterns for Back Neck Shoulder Massage and Relieve Stress & Sports Recovery (Purple it's only 6" but trust me it makes my sub orgasm she loves it when we play, there maybe other things on amazon, that you could adapt for your own use like nipple pumps
I also bought a swing from ebay now that's fun ! you need to try it get your Dom to get you your toys , there are some clamps on ebay you could message the seller and get them to put them down as pets collar repair kit , it's what i did when ordering an electron wand kit to go to America some states don't allow them , anyway i know the vib will do the job and it will fit in your bag just charge it and you can use it anywhere