Online now
Online now

24/7/365... Just curious, how different is D/s or M/s on the everyday level aside from the sex?

Velvetdreams​(sub female)
6 years ago • Nov 9, 2017

24/7/365... Just curious, how different is D/s or M/s on the

Velvetdreams​(sub female) • Nov 9, 2017
Anyone want to share? Hoping to get there at some point. Just wondering how extended family is done, holidays, school events, etc. How far does D/s or M/s go?
Loveisakink​(sub female){Owned}
6 years ago • Nov 10, 2017
Hi! Just like everything else, everyone has their own dynamic. I consider myself owned and submissive to my partner full-time. On the outside looking in, I would imagine it just looks like we treat each other with a lot of love, affection, kindness and respect.

Our private life is just that. Some people know how deep our D/s relationship goes and some don't. He's certainly not flogging me on the table at Thanksgiving in front of our family. He waits til they leave and the kids are asleep icon_wink.gif You just have to find out what works for you and your partner! ❤
    The most loved post in topic
T slave​(sub female){Owned}
6 years ago • Nov 10, 2017
Ours has become like a game. We say little things in public and in front of our family like, I will say to my grown children, "Oh I will get a spanking for that comment!" Or I will call him Master in front of our friends. It usually gets a laugh or two.

I wear a chain most days that is my collar. It has a key with the bdsm symbol. Only those that know the symbol have ever commented on the collar.

The bite marks are a little harder to explain so Master tries to be careful where those are placed.
Jessica_Jewlz​(sub female)
6 years ago • Nov 12, 2017
Jessica_Jewlz​(sub female) • Nov 12, 2017
I agree. I am a kajira. My Master is a Gorean Master. I fully submit to him. i do whatever I can to be pleasing to him. When we are alone I am naked in nadu, but when there are others round, we look like a loving affectionate couple. We have a few things we say, like a secret code, or whle touching we will use a slight pressure to convay what we are really thinking. There are also times when we are alone and just watch TV or a movie, though it looks and feels almost vanilla, yet there is a part of me that looks to please him. It could be something as simple as empting an ashtray or making the bed. But it is dont to please him.

I hope this helps.
J
Velvetdreams​(sub female)
6 years ago • Nov 12, 2017
Velvetdreams​(sub female) • Nov 12, 2017
Thank you, Jessica. I loved the Gor books, and would be thrilled if my Master read them and adopted some Gorean attitude & practice, but very happy for you and your Master! Enjoy each other! ?? We are moving toward 24/7 at this point.