Online now
Online now

When is the next time you'll be tied up ?

Slpnot​(switch male){Haven't be}
2 years ago • Jun 2, 2021

When is the next time you'll be tied up ?

For me it will be in 3 hours I have a friend that comes over , locks me up and leaves. She comes back a couple hours later to let me go. I can't believe how lucky I am. Basically she comes back when she wants to . it's never been more than 4 hours. what a thrill it is not knowing when she will be back.
How about you ?
L a r s​(dom male)
2 years ago • Jun 3, 2021
L a r s​(dom male) • Jun 3, 2021
She'd better fucking leave you some accessible safety shears. Tie them to a string around your wrist if you need to, but do NOT get tied up without an out. Medical or other emergencies can happen with virtually no notice, to the point where even an unrestrained dom should have safety shears and be able to act quickly.
God forbid, if anything happens, you can get hurt, and she is liable. If you don't have any emergencies, don't use the shears (or key, if yall use leather/metal restraints) but for GOD'S sake have it available
    The most loved post in topic
Sir'smisty​(sub female)
2 years ago • Jun 3, 2021
Sir'smisty​(sub female) • Jun 3, 2021
Couldn't agree more with L a r s! It's a huge, red, flashing no-no on being left alone in bondage.

But to answer the question: In a week's time! <insert excited squeels here>

Only 8 sleeps!
Slpnot​(switch male){Haven't be}
2 years ago • Jun 5, 2021
What does it matter if the person that has tied you up is in the next room or at the mall . If your senses are being deprived it's your mind that brings you where you want to go if you can cut yourself loose whenever you want it's not bondage
Sir'smisty​(sub female)
2 years ago • Jun 5, 2021
Sir'smisty​(sub female) • Jun 5, 2021
I can't get the quote function to work so let me answer @Slpnot

Um... Why, you ask? Safety?
Because response time makes a difference if you have a heart attack or stroke or even choking... Thus the difference from coming to save you from the room next door or the mall.

By all means, have your senses deprived to your heart is content, but if you're being tied up and something happens to you, the person who tied you up is in pretty serious trouble.

Ifnyoure having a medical emergency you cannot untie yourself, even if you're loosely tied.

I'd also like to introduce you to mental bondage where you keep yourself exactly as you're told because you were told and you want to. No rope or leather or chains, just your mind and the Dominant's command.
Still bondage, I assure you as someone who has experienced it in RL.
sineater
2 years ago • Jul 9, 2021
sineater • Jul 9, 2021
I've never been tied up or restrained, but I want to be restrained.

I've only ever topped my partner. She doesn't really identify with any topping actions. So the magic 8-ball says: 'outlook not so good'.

Thank god I love topping her.