Online now
Online now

Challenge Challenge

acquiesced​(sub male)
2 years ago • Jun 16, 2021

Challenge Challenge

acquiesced​(sub male) • Jun 16, 2021
This is a challenge for you to write your own challenge. I just did mine. Now go! icon_wink.gif
    The most loved post in topic
Bunnie
2 years ago • Jun 16, 2021
Bunnie • Jun 16, 2021
Although I enjoy participating in them from time-to-time, this did make me laugh, thank you. Your wit is funny icon_biggrin.gif
House Talion​(dom male)
2 years ago • Jun 17, 2021
House Talion​(dom male) • Jun 17, 2021
I challenge any who dare to 'The Black Box'! Total sensory deprivation. While most subs I've done this with haven't been able to last half an hour I once heard of a Dom that lasted up to an hour before swearing he was gonna go insane. So how long can any of you last trapped by yourself in your own head without being able to see or hear anyone or anything around you?
MelMell​(dom female)
MelMell​(dom female) • Jun 17, 2021
House Talion wrote:
I challenge any who dare to 'The Black Box'! Total sensory deprivation. While most subs I've done this with haven't been able to last half an hour I once heard of a Dom that lasted up to an hour before swearing he was gonna go insane. So how long can any of you last trapped by yourself in your own head without being able to see or hear anyone or anything around you?

Sounds interesting. I’d probably end up falling asleep or daydreaming. Not sure how long I’d last tho
SageFlame​(sub female)
SageFlame​(sub female) • Jun 17, 2021
"Challenge any who dare to 'The Black Box'! Total sensory deprivation. While most subs I've done this with haven't been able to last half an hour I once heard of a Dom that lasted up to an hour before swearing he was gonna go insane. So how long can any of you last trapped by yourself in your own head without being able to see or hear anyone or anything around you?"

For me the challenge would be loss of control in a small isolated space. I would not do well unless prepared well. Taming the mind takes practice. I suspect years of training to last a day without the brain flipping into flight or fight.

I could deal with loss of sensory stimulation with the power of memory and creativity. It's the loss of space that would taunt my fears.
nuli​(sub female){Unkolared}
House Talion wrote:

lol when this was done to me I fell asleep