Online now
Online now

Disciplining my Submissive.

cherilynn​(sub female)
2 years ago • Sep 7, 2021
cherilynn​(sub female) • Sep 7, 2021
So much information is missing in the original post.

The best rules are useful, practical, beneficial to both her and your dynamic, discreet when needed, and when obeyed, give your submissive a sense of accomplishment.

Does she truly want to obey you?
If she doesn't truly have the desire to obey you, punishment will continue to have little effect.

If remembering is the problem, scrap all but the most important and add back others over time.

Good luck
subfourALPHADOM{not yet - }
2 years ago • Sep 8, 2021
subfourALPHADOM{not yet - } • Sep 8, 2021
I wonder guys - it's all male/female - safe prescribed and from reading this, sadly a bore. I date, serve and belong to men. Never a dull moment - I would not last in this girl/guy set up for 23 seconds, You know moves one thru seventy six and do them by rote, That is not the point of a world pivoting liaison.
critthatch​(sub female)
2 years ago • Sep 8, 2021

Audio

critthatch​(sub female) • Sep 8, 2021
My Dom has recorded his rules on audio for me that I have on my tablet and phone so that I can refer back to them and hear him saying them.

He doesn’t have many but it really helps me. Plus hearing his dominant voice is a good trigger for my sub mindset as we do not co-habit.

Hope this helps x
livetogiv
2 years ago • Sep 9, 2021

Can’t remember rulrs

livetogiv • Sep 9, 2021
She wants you to beat her!
SweetSirRendering​(sub female)
2 years ago • Sep 10, 2021
a rule becomes locked in for me when i understand it is important to him, making him feel his power and pride in his management of me and his ability to lead. if this is understood in the one serving and the rules have meaning for you both… it is a great opportunity for positive reinforcers and potentially consequences to help develop discipline, including through repetition.

when a sub errs it can be seen as a challenge to find what will motivate and help her not to forget…

consequences should not be corporal. i am sure people have ideas for some interesting punishments not funishments and ways to develop her self discipline etc.

if the rules seem arbitrary and unimportant to you unless she has “failed” remember to not dial it in yourself and stay engaged, acknowledging what she is doing well.

conditioning requires something to happen to reinforce a behavior ❤ what is being reinforced?
I'mME
2 years ago • Sep 17, 2021
I'mME • Sep 17, 2021
I believe some people may be misunderstanding what you wrote,

She forgets because she might be not find them interesting and useless.

Please correct me if I am wrong, I believe you are stating that if a sub is growing or learning from a rule, then the rule serves no purpose. Would that be accurate ? I am in total agreement. As people grow and evolve, rules that were once useful may need to change just as a dynamic changes.

Flexible.........

domwolf6969 wrote:
Rules should have meanings and purpose to shine her submissive skills, and should have clarity about how you are nurturing her and making her better as submissive. She forgets because she might be not find them interesting and useless. Always think about human first and they are robot.

I.e. if you want to see your sub say hello with smiling face in the morning and send you a nice smiling pic, then you should tell her that you want to she her starting her day with a good smiling and with the positive attitude and her smily face making your day better, instead of just putting as one task for a sub. The ask is same but motive is different and that will keep her motivated to follow your rules.

Rules should be practical as well and not bothering to her social and work life.

It is best you discuss them.
House Talion​(dom male)
House Talion​(dom male) • Sep 17, 2021
Your sub, your rules. Did they know about the rules prior to consent? Are there more than 10? 20? 50?

Post it on your wall and make them recite them all before play.
Have a shirt made so they have to look at all the rules during play.
Record her voice re biting the rules and play it back during play.
Get another sub to recite the rules during play.
MrVesper​(dom male){Not Lookin}
Every rule requires a reason why the rule exists. A good set of rules follow a logical progression, should be simple and precise. Remember how you learned grammatical or spelling rules. Easy to remember, easy to recite and should not contradict, but allows room from exceptions.

Rules should become a mantra for the student/sub re: 'I am Masters Fucktoy and Fucktoy does what its told,' easy to remember, easy to recite and should not contradict, but allows room from exceptions.

Keeping it simple reinforces control and after awhile will serve as a positive stimulus for the sub and helps them enter or maintain sub-space.

If they are having an issue remembering them, then you may need to re-visit the wording or purpose of the rule. I would also suggest reward for remembering. When they forget institute a fine instead of punishment.

My two cents and if you were expecting a dime i still owe you eight.