Online now
Online now

Sub drop

Sublimechaos​(sub female)
2 years ago • Jul 2, 2021

Sub drop

Sublimechaos​(sub female) • Jul 2, 2021
I'm new to this community and am in my first Dom/Sub dynamic. Although my Dom is very educated and explains things very well to me I am interested in a submissives point of view. What does a sub drop mean to you and most importantly how does it make you feel?
DrWakko
DrWakko • Jul 2, 2021
There is no such thing as sub space. What everyone refers to as sub space is really bottom space. Its really bottom space because you enter this space during play when your endorphins and other chemicals kick in. To call it sub space implies that someone who just plays is unable to reach this level. Bottoms, subs, slaves, masochists, littles, pups, kitties can all hit this bottom space when they play.

To add to that... there is no such thing as Dom drop. Its Top drop.
Bunnie
Bunnie • Jul 2, 2021
It makes me feel like an addict who needs another fix. I hate it. I can’t think rationally… all I want is to simply go on a frenzy of all.the.things. That is a bad drop for me. Usually if I’ve played pretty hard for an extended time. I just want to stay “up.” It’s difficult to navigate because I don’t realise how “high” I am during the course of the play.

This is where it’s really important to have a support system you trust, because I know for me, I need to have someone who’s words will override my desires. I have an aftercare system in place also of just making sure I am nourished physically (food, water, warmth), emotionally (connection) and mentally. However, mine usually doesn’t hit until a few days after, and lasts for a few days. I usually try to write and do some yoga and just be mindful. Yoga really, really helped last time.

Also, I experience different drop from different play. Impact seems to be more intense, whereas rope doesn’t really seem to cause drop for me as much.

It’s definitely physiological, however I also believe it really depends a lot on where our mindset is at the time too. I tend to feel that it’s simply that everything that’s already going on that may be quietly simmering in the background, becomes more enhanced when we become heightened, so those things slip more to the forefront, before simmering back down again.
    The most loved post in topic