Online now
Online now

Mindset

SageFlame​(sub female)
2 years ago • Jul 13, 2021

Mindset

SageFlame​(sub female) • Jul 13, 2021
Then and now.

What mindset has lost it's hold as time has gone by and you have changed from experiences?
Cressida Clytie​(masochist female){Taken}
Mindset. This is powerful. I actually don't believe in this before but now mindset controls me everyday.

A few are:
Before I always blame myself that it is my fault why people leave me but now they cannot blame my reaction to their disrespect.

Before I used to chase. I beg. But now, I attract. But I still beg for kinky reasons lol.

I used to force myself to forgive and forget. But now, I will forgive and forget on my own terms, when and how.
    The most loved post in topic
Grey Eyes​(sub female){Owned}
My mindset has definitely changed in the last year and a half.

I was less confident when I started out. Less sure in what I desired. Less sure of my ability to attract Doms at my age.

A year and a half later I do feel very confident that what I have to offer is desirable to the "right" Dominant. That my age is not a factor to most. I am certain of what my needs are, and what type of Dominant I need to fulfill those needs. I feel much more comfortable and empowered in my own skin.
Likeavirgin​(sub female)
Likeavirgin​(sub female) • Jul 13, 2021
My mindset is so very different now than it used to be. That I am worthy of love and happiness, and don't need to lower myself to try to get it. I'm more comfortable being by myself now because I started loving me despite the urges otherwise. Still have things to work on, but the difference to me is night and day.
Miki
Miki • Jul 13, 2021
My mindset has changed over time, as it likely will do for anyone as they go through the years. One learns from experiences be they successes or screw-ups.

Best example relevant to this place is years ago I was quite "active" on the "meet, eat, beat, scene. Now I am less active and stay local. hence my presence here has always been to interact in a friendly manner, input thoughts and ideas where I feel they would be useful, and just enjoy friendly conversation, sometimes in a flirtatiois manner other times on topics totally unrelated to... "fun and games"
House Talion​(dom male)
House Talion​(dom male) • Jul 13, 2021
I used to actively search for a partner just of the lifestyle without concerning other connections where as presently I'd expect such a sub or slave to personaly enjoy other activities as I expect them to join me for public time as well as private
chillfox
2 years ago • Jul 14, 2021
chillfox • Jul 14, 2021
I used to hold the weight of world on my shoulders and take responsibility for things I didn't do, always blame myself for things going wrong or people getting upset with me. I don't, not anymore.
The few last years I learned to hold people accountable for their actions and words; if they fu*%$# up, it's on them, not on me. If someone is upset over me not being available 24/7 for them, I don't feel guilty anymore. I have my own life to take care of and I'm trying to live as drama free as possible.
neutrinozero
2 years ago • Jul 18, 2021
neutrinozero • Jul 18, 2021
Is this a role play type question?
My Starfire brain is curious today.
Gaiawolf​(sub female){RogueWolf}

Mindset

I use to have the mindset that to be good i has to be perfect to his expectations. No errors, no thoughts, no desires but what I was told to.
Yeah thats out the window as I realize I am me in all my imperfect glory and a Dom will be blessed to attract me.
Serendipity1900s
Serendipity1900s • Jul 18, 2021
My mindset is ever evolving. Or at-least that’s the hope.

I resumed my interest for the BDSM lifestyle few months ago with a clear objective of interacting only with Seasoned Dominants.

Recently, an unpleasant experience taught me a hard, valuable lesson.

That to me, a Dominant needs to intrinsically be a good person and that it is as important or even supersedes, being a highly experienced Dominant.