Online now
Online now

New to lifestyle need to learn

Asmodeaus37
6 years ago • Nov 14, 2017

New to lifestyle need to learn

Asmodeaus37 • Nov 14, 2017
Hello all. This is the husband of a married couple. We have been into all types of sexual adventures. Have done swinging, hotwifing, and things like but never went down the bdsm road. We have had lots of fun but have never found what we are looking for. We tend to go after strong confident men for the wife's partners nut they usually aren't powerful enough to over come her. She has done research and found a great article about Alpha Submissive women. Those that are strong independent take charge woman that crave to be sexually Dominated by a stronger Alpha male. And that in a nutshell is my wife. We haven't found a man yet that fits the bill.
After her reading she has been very excited about trying bdsm and trying to find the right Dom/Master that she can truly be submissive and surrender to. I know she greatly needs that release and escape from daily life. She isn't the type though that can just surrender to anyone they have to be worthy and able to overpower her not necessarily physically but sexually and mentally(hope you guys understand)
This lead me and well us here hope to find people to talk with and learn from on our journey.
s zilla
6 years ago • Dec 11, 2017
s zilla • Dec 11, 2017
Hi Asmo,
We are in a very similar position although my wife has more experience in the BDSM area it is something that we are new to as a couple.
My wife also is a strong alpha person at her work and has had some wonderful experiences with another Alpha male (What did start as a sensual massage).
She realised that although sexually she found him experienced and a great mentor/teacher she finds it difficult to accept two masters (although officially I am a husband not a master).
Due to this she has asked that we move into the BDSM scene as a couple and has a strong desire for me to learn Rope, spanking and other forms of BDSM. We have moved slowly and attended a few different "organised venue's" and had a great time. In the new year we plan to attend some "Rope" classes together and continue down this path to see where we end up.
Good luck with your introduction into this lifestyle and I hope it all works out for you both.
All the best
Shane