Online now
Online now

Blocking

Master Raf​(dom male)
2 years ago • Jan 29, 2022
Master Raf​(dom male) • Jan 29, 2022
twoshaytexas wrote:
My opinion is, if they blocked you your probably better off lol. I would much rather someone block me and go away.

I feel the same way. If we're in chat and you ignore me, you might as well be blocked. You don't care about me or want to know me, so I make it easier and block you when you repeatedly ignore me. You're better off. It's easier to find your friends.

Some people don't want to know others. That's their prerogative.
Master Raf​(dom male)
2 years ago • Jan 29, 2022
Master Raf​(dom male) • Jan 29, 2022
twoshaytexas wrote:
My opinion is, if they blocked you your probably better off lol. I would much rather someone block me and go away.

I feel the same way. If we're in chat and you ignore me, you might as well be blocked. You don't care about me or want to know me, so I make it easier and block you when you repeatedly ignore me. You're better off. It's easier to find your friends.

Some people don't want to know others. That's their prerogative.
sweetbutsour
2 years ago • Feb 19, 2022
sweetbutsour • Feb 19, 2022
I haven’t blocked anyone yet. But man, it’s hard. Some people keeps coming back with questions and advising me what to do. I don’t remember signing up for life counseling. lol
orthosurgeon​(dom male)
orthosurgeon​(dom male) • Feb 19, 2022
I honestly don't get why people are saying these things. It is 100% unacceptable to block someone no matter what the reason. IRL would you get away with being rude to someone, the answer is no, they'd smack you, so why is rudeness acceptable online.
Now lets be real, i'm not saying you can be an absolute asshole to someone and they shouldn't react but the majority of the time on here people seem to block someone just because they didn't or don't agree with something that was said and that i'm sorry is just pure insanity. People are allowed to 100% disagree with each other. Republicans and Democrats disagree about everything under the planet but that doesn't mean they aren't willing to listen to each other. I truly wish sites like this only allowed members to block 2 people per month as an example, because if you are blocking 10 people a month then its not everyone else, its you.
And i really wish that men on here wouldn't stick up for women saying things just to feel like a protector and vice versa, when something isn't right and you stick up for an injustice, you are just a manipulator and enabler to that situation and are not really protecting that individual, all you're doing is allowing someone to get away with bad behaviour. Instead ladies and gentleman, lets hold each other to be more accountable and responsible
Villanelle​(staff)
Villanelle​(staff) • Feb 19, 2022
Please stay on topic and take this conversation privately if necessary.

Attack a position not a person. Personal attacks will result in removal from the Forum and possibly the platform.

If you believe any comments violate our rules, take a screenshot and visit a profile and make a confidential report.
Spellbound Wytch{Mr. Parker}
Spellbound Wytch{Mr. Parker} • Feb 19, 2022
Snipped for focus:
orthosurgeon wrote:
It is 100% unacceptable to block someone no matter what the reason. IRL would you get away with being rude to someone, the answer is no, they'd smack you. And i really wish that men on here wouldn't stick up for women just to feel like a protector. when something isn't right and you stick up for an injustice, you are just a manipulator and enabler to that situation all you're doing is allowing someone to get away with bad behaviour.
I have no idea what kind of ruffians you're accustomed to hanging out with in "real life" but I'm confident very few average folks indulge in *smacking* someone else for the grave slight of being "ignored" by them. IF they're the type to even consider violence as an appropriate response, it's easy to see why shunning (blocking) them, is indeed, the appropriate and well justified course of action. So much is revealed in comments such as that one.

And insinuating that women are somehow being "protected" and "stuck up for" in what you perceive to be their "bad behavior" and them inflicting an "injustice" against you is frankly disturbing. It's as though you think of them as punching bags for you to throw verbal jabs at. You also propose that they should have no recourse but for them to silently endure it. After all, the stance you put forth is that blocking another member is always 100% unacceptable, and furthermore the staff should severely limit the ability to block - which would, in effect, make it far easier for some people to continue to harangue others who don't wish to engage with verbal abusers. How very "interesting" all that is. 🙄
orthosurgeon​(dom male)
you really are very ignorant, read it carefully, it says women and at the end it says vice versa meaning the other way around. OMG you really need help. Always trying to start some nonsense. You make laugh at how just simple you are. Good luck. Please in future read carefully.
orthosurgeon​(dom male)
whats strange is, you write all these things about how i supposedly mistreat women, yet i have never ever reached out to you in any capacity and you have no personal knowledge of any interaction with me yet you have deduced all these things. Yes you are exactly whom i was talking about, you are the woman who will respond to another human being with no regard and then block them. Had you not been like this you would've 100% read that i had written and vice versa. Please refrain from putting your insecurities on other people and just try to be a better person. I sincerely hope you get the help that you need.
Spellbound Wytch{Mr. Parker}
Spellbound Wytch{Mr. Parker} • Feb 19, 2022
orthosurgeon wrote:
Yes you are exactly whom i was talking about, you are the woman who will respond to another human being with no regard and then block them. Please refrain from putting your insecurities on other people and just try to be a better person. I sincerely hope you get the help that you need.
Copy and paste from Villanelle earlier today:
"Attack a position not a person. Personal attacks will result in removal from the Forum and possibly the platform."

Yet here you are - attacking me. I rebutted the assertions you put forth but did not accuse you of being a "simple" (minded) trouble-maker as you did to me in a previous comment of yours, and here again, you're intent on getting personal rather than defend the position you took on blocking being 100% unacceptable under *any* circumstances, and the fact you advocate for severely restricting a member's ability to do so.