Online now
Online now

Pegging

Midnight Special​(switch male)
2 years ago • Aug 3, 2021

Pegging

So I'm new to all of this well I knew I liked a lot of kinky things but I've recently been able to share it with someone and it's awesome all we have done is talked about it so far but are interested in her pegging/strap-on play I have played with myself so I'm not a complete anal virgin so my question is the right stap-ons and anal toys should we try for beginners?
MissBonnie​(dom female){oz}
2 years ago • Aug 3, 2021
there is no right or wrong, only wrong for you and yours!
You state your not a anal virgin so what appeals to you?
I'm also going to ask does she have experience?
You cant just get a strap on and go for it! There is a lot of things she will need to know (Shes welcome to reach out to me if she needs too) Has she even used hand held? so she knows your body? (every body can be slightly different in reaction, form and response) safety? after care, best lubes etc?

Keep in mind if buying, just like stomach and eyes with food, your "dream" might not match your "reality" Men have a tenancy to purchase with a biggest is besterest mentality! (Damn that lizard brain and go faster gene) In this case bigger isn't often best. Smaller is always better to begin, you can always add but not take away! Most set ups will allow for different sizes and often you can buy sets for better value. If you stick to good brands they will clean well (yes shit happens) , last longer and be health(ier) to use (some ingredients are bad to use internally but <no pun intended> they still sell them)

Shop together..what does she like the look off? that you think you can handle? She also needs to feel good wearing it or other wise she merely a prop on your fantasy!
This is journey for the both of you, its not just about you...So what appeals to her?

there are many kinds of harness from full bike like shorts, panty like to leather strapping, made form all kinds of materials. some with built in dildos others you add via many methods from O rings to twists and vac locks. You can even use rope and scarfs as a harness if your just trying out this idea and don't want the initial cost of an expensive set up (some of mine have been in excess of 300 AU) again if you want help there I can point in a direction.

Keep in mind, if she is new to this, some women cant stand the idea of pegging or try and realize it leaves them feeling nothing physically (unless they are using a feeldoe esq toy) or nothing mentally, some require BOTH aspects. Additionally ..hmmm no nice way to put this..the size of woman can leave some harness leaving bruises, scrapes and tender spots all of which don't often add to "fun" factor or make it harder to find well fitting set ups.
So what I'm trying to say is this like answering how long is piece of string? It has to be as long as you need it to be.
Without those questions answered, anything we might reply is useless.
    The most loved post in topic
Miki
2 years ago • Aug 7, 2021
Miki • Aug 7, 2021
... to expound on the above post (If already covered, sorry, I skimmed):

If you never had that done before, I advise you read up on how to properly "train" your ass for such an activity. Wearing a butt plug well in advance is just the beginning.

Careless ass-fucking can damage your sphincter and years from now, you'll be wearing diapers because you'll be effortlessly shitting in your pants once or twice a day

And if you do use various toys to help the gradual stretching process, make damned sure you use something designed for the purpose. Anything without a handle can get sucked up in there and no, you won't be able to crap it back out.

You'll be embarassed as fuck as you try to explain it to an E R physician.. And yes, you'll need one.

Rather like the poor bastard who decided to have his swimming pool water intake give him a B. J.

He must have felt like five dollars when the EMTs came to rescue him... because that's the only way he'll get his wanger back.

And yes it has happened, and his dick was internally damaged in the process.-- Fortunately not too badly.

Many things simply cannot substitute for genuine sex toys.

I digressed. .. Sorry---Pegging, just like taking a real rod up your poop chute is not something to be entered into gradually...

(Pun semi-intended)