Online now
Online now

Bondage

Fetishbob​(sub male)
6 years ago • Nov 19, 2017

Bondage

Fetishbob​(sub male) • Nov 19, 2017
How do I find someone in my area that is interested in the same fetish as myself
SpennyGG​(sub male)
6 years ago • Nov 20, 2017
SpennyGG​(sub male) • Nov 20, 2017
I've found one of the best things to do is to try and get in touch with your local fetish community, or whichever is nearest to you if your town doesn't have an active one.

If it doesn't directly lead to a fetish partner at least it kinda puts you out there and gets you attention. You can make friends, eventually meet people through other people and build a reputation.
Villanelle​(staff)
6 years ago • Nov 20, 2017
Villanelle​(staff) • Nov 20, 2017
I agree with Spenny. Find a local group and see if they have a website with an events calendar. Perhaps they have bondage demos or classes that you could attend. I also recommend using our personals area to see if you can find a match in your area. We're getting loads of new members every day so hopefully you can at least meet some fellow bondage enthusiasts near by who can advise you.
    The most loved post in topic
SpennyGG​(sub male)
6 years ago • Nov 22, 2017
SpennyGG​(sub male) • Nov 22, 2017
I found my local community through Fetlife. That site has a pretty well populated list of events and members in your area that can be helpful in meeting people locally.
myfairlady57​(sub female)
6 years ago • Nov 30, 2017

Re: Good advice but

myfairlady57​(sub female) • Nov 30, 2017
jamesecooper1684 wrote:
How do you find that community,and how do you know they are legitimate?

Try and check out fetlife then search for your area you will find it there
Mistress Ann​(dom female)
6 years ago • Dec 1, 2017
Mistress Ann​(dom female) • Dec 1, 2017
I been on fetlife before, and to be honest, there is a lot of fakes on that site. And then you have a ton of people there who only want to get off....i avoid that site as much as possible due to the game players on it
SirPain​(dom male)
6 years ago • Dec 5, 2017
SirPain​(dom male) • Dec 5, 2017
I've been on Fetlife for several years and I know from past personal experience that if I want to go to a new area and look for fetish events that I can use the events tab of Fetlife and find several different events in the area with names and profiles on Fetlife that will allow me to talk (by messaging) with the people in charge of the event.

The one event I primarily look for is a munch. This is not a BDSM event, but is a gathering of like minded people getting together, usually in a vanilla setting, to meet one another and compare kinks or where to find those kinks.