Online now
Online now

Newbie sub just beginning her journey

curious dee​(switch female)
2 years ago • Aug 7, 2021

Newbie sub just beginning her journey

"How did I get to be 39 before finding a community that feels like home? "

I joined the cage July 5th and it was the best decision I've made. I entered into a dynamic with my master less than a week ago and it's everything I was searching for.

So my question is this: do the majority of members feel the same way or is it just me?
BlaqBrat​(sub female)
BlaqBrat​(sub female) • Aug 7, 2021
This is interesting. I just joined because I realized that I'm a sub (slightly bratty), and I'm 35.
Miki
Miki • Aug 7, 2021
There's no set age to dive into this. Some find themselves in it sooner, others later

But what matters most is that one not jump in too young-- as in before they have the maturity to consider all the angles and be reasonably certain they're not acting on a fly-by-night impulse.
cynthiajoy
cynthiajoy • Aug 7, 2021
Interesting that you mention coming into this lifestyle at what you see as a late start. It was 20 years ago that i started, much like you. i don't think the age is the important thing, but i agree that it is home and we won't ever leave it now that we have found it.

Speaking of age, when i was your age an 18yo captured my soul and showed me how submissive i was and i am still going strong and happy, even proud or who i have become. Best of luck in your new journey.
medgalnyc
medgalnyc • Aug 7, 2021
I think it takes maturity to get into this world. For most of us this happens in the late 38's or later

for anyone younger this is just an adventure not a lifestyle choice
arcana
arcana • Aug 7, 2021
I'm in my early thirties and just now decided to seriously explore the more submissive side of myself. Even though I had these same thoughts and desires ten years ago, I don't think I was in a place to be able to examine them as fully as I am now-- more life experience and emotional maturity has helped.
    The most loved post in topic
I have always enjoyed the spicer things in the bedroom but am glad I decided to delve deeper. The positive changes I'm seeing in my every day life and in my outlook on things are bringing me great joy. It's also nice to know I'm not the only one who waited this long.
DrWakko
DrWakko • Aug 7, 2021
I don't feel you as you. If you joined on 5 July and in about a months time you found yourself a "master" I would be throwing up red flags. There are just way too many red flags on someone being new and now having a "master".
2 years ago • Aug 8, 2021
If that is his chosen honorific and I have been directed to refer to him as such at all times, shouldn't I do so?

If I am in the wrong to do so please tell me the reasoning because I am still learning....

Thank you