Online now
Online now

Need suggestions and help

Ms MaryJane{NOT LOOKIN}
2 years ago • Aug 8, 2021

Need suggestions and help

Ms MaryJane{NOT LOOKIN} • Aug 8, 2021
Hey Everyone!

My BFF is a gay sissy who still lives this life without his vanilla people knowing. We met on another site and struck up a great friendship. In all my years in the lifestyle I don't know many fun sissy type tasks to help him out with. Little things he can do without exposing himself to his roommates or family. So far I suggested being pantied and plugged for times they all have dinner together. He has also kept his cum in his mouth while going to get a drink from the kitchen.
Now, he is not my collared sub. I am just his friend trying to help him expand his comfort zone of his sissiness. He does know I posted here and we both look forward to some great suggestions. Thanks so much Cagers!!
House Talion​(dom male)
2 years ago • Aug 8, 2021
House Talion​(dom male) • Aug 8, 2021
Plugged and pantied sounds like a good start. Orgasm control is a big thing. You could have him lock his cock in a cage to restrict him from having an erection or have it stretched till it can be forcibly implanted in his own rectum.
Miki
2 years ago • Aug 9, 2021
Miki • Aug 9, 2021
I really don't know what to say on this one.

Well, I do, but it's not what you're looking for on this thread:

I understand you trying to help your BFF with his sexuality but in all honesty, that's something he needs to find out about and do for himself.

Feeling the need to take an apparently self-identified "sissy" by the hand and teach him how to be a sissy--- smacks of a level of immaturity or uncertainty on his part that all the "helping" in the world-- won't truly help.

Hate to be a wet blanket here, but if you really want to be a friend to your friend you'll tell him that and let him sink or swim on his own.

As for being "closeted" around his family, you don't mention as to his reasons, but while "closet" is a "dirty word" in the LGBT world, it is an acceptable state for someone who simply is not ready, or faces a home life that would tend to be distastefully hostile should he come out.

-----------------------------------

Just be a friend to him and, as I said albeit a little less kindly before, let him find his own way.

To "help" him with doing this might not end well for him, or you as his "BFF".

My 2 cents.
    The most loved post in topic
SubtleHush​(sub female)
2 years ago • Aug 9, 2021
SubtleHush​(sub female) • Aug 9, 2021
I agree with Miki,

If this is personal evolution then it has to go much deeper than kinky experiences. You can't do that for him. You can assign him all manner of gimicky adventures and it will mean nothing if he doesn't do his own work to figure out how this factors into his life.

He should find others like himself to talk to . There are such discussion groups on fetlife. You aren't the cross dresser so you cannot know this as he does. He needs the feedback of others and he needs to decide how much of his life this is a part of.

If its just fun and games, cool. Enjoy. But if he is outed it won't matter to the others why he does what he does. The impact will be the same.

H*