Online now
Online now

How old is the cage site?

Curiousmind​(sub female){Owned}
2 years ago • Aug 12, 2021

How old is the cage site?

I enjoy being a part of this community and i was just wondering how many years ago did the cage site come to existence?

Also are there any active members on this site who have been here from the very start? By active i mean those who write blogs, post forums and participate in discussions?
Cage Monkey​(staff)
Cage Monkey​(staff) • Aug 12, 2021
Great to have you aboard, Curiousmind. You sound curious indeed icon_smile.gif

THE CAGE opened its gates to the public for the first time January 1st 2016 for a two year pilot before going full scale.

As for active members from the get go, they'll have to come up and say hi if they want.
    The most loved post in topic
Miki
Miki • Aug 12, 2021
I was not here from the "beginning" but I joined the site during the "pilot" phase. I found this site totally by accident.
House Talion​(dom male)
House Talion​(dom male) • Aug 12, 2021
It does sadden me somewhat that I wasn't here at the beginning, but just cause there wasn't anything else worth my time. The community surely needed a place like this well before its time
Miki
Miki • Aug 12, 2021
@House Talion​ I wasn't here from the get-go, either, I came in at the end of November 2017. At that time it seemed a lot like it does now albeit with fewer members. But then again as many have signed on, others have moved on, so in hindsight it seems to me to be a dynamic site with a lot of moving parts yet with the original common thread.

I did and do appreciate the one goodie that came with joining in the pilot period, and that's the free premium.

Who doesn't like to save a buck?
shahh
shahh • Aug 12, 2021
I've been around since Nov 2016... Does that make me a Cage Senior Citizen? Admittedly I haven't been super engaged this past year, but it's changed a lot since I first signed up. I remember searching Users for Canadians and have 8 pop up from across the country. Sometimes there would only be a handful of users signed on at any given time. Lol.
dollMaker​(dom male)
dollMaker​(dom male) • Aug 12, 2021
I joined December 2017, so not from the get go, but during the pilot period.

Overall here has been good, but like most things its had its moments, not the site, but some of those who have been here, some sadly still here.

Sites evolve, ebb and flow, people come and go, but some of those who were here but have now gone have in my view, left the site much poorer for there not being here. I for one miss them.
DrWakko
DrWakko • Aug 12, 2021
I have been on since March 2016. From what I’ve heard I’m the 17th person to join this site.