Online now
Online now

Paying for premium

Jake R​(sub male)
2 years ago • Aug 14, 2021

Paying for premium

Jake R​(sub male) • Aug 14, 2021
Good afternoon. I'd like to pay for the premium service. My bank unilaterally blocks this kind of transaction. I bought a Visa gift card. They also seem to be blocking the transaction. What's the best way to pay for premium? Thanks. --jake
Cage Monkey​(staff)
2 years ago • Aug 14, 2021
Cage Monkey​(staff) • Aug 14, 2021
Hello Jake.

Thank you for your intent to go Premium and support the site and the community.

Sorry your bank is causing trouble, usually bank declines can be reversed if you contact them and ask them to approve the transaction. They Transaction business ID is CCBill*Zumati and so they cat't tell what's the nature of the service you are paying for, so that should be simple.

For more Q&A about billing please check out the billing section at https://thecage.co/help/billing or contact us directly.
    The most loved post in topic
Miki
2 years ago • Aug 16, 2021
Miki • Aug 16, 2021
PayPal perhaps? Looks like the business ID appears to be innocent enough.

I don't know if they can tell it's overseas, as the Cage is based in Tel Aviv, perhaps they're being too careful with overseas transactions due to scammers.. But that's just a wild guess, I could be all wet here.

Cage Primate... For future reference, is there a way for the Charter Members with complimentary premium to "support the community"? Not that I'm up to my ass in cash right now... Just general info.

Especially when one considers the hideous alternative: Ads

Bleahhhh!