Online now
Online now

Anal play for beginners

Rina Queen​(dom female)
2 years ago • Aug 17, 2021

Anal play for beginners

Rina Queen​(dom female) • Aug 17, 2021
Hello everyone. I and my boy are beginners in lifestyle. Recently, my boy said that he don't mind to try prostate massage. I searched this question for some time, but all information that I found is controversial. I will appreciate if you could share your experience and advices. Any reliable sources or books also will be helpful.
I'm interested in any information from preparation to actual process.
Daniel Hudson​(dom male)
Daniel Hudson​(dom male) • Aug 17, 2021
If you guys are amateurs to anal, better to use a good lubricant and quite an amount of it too. Better to get a water based lubricant. And always start small, and slowly go for larger sizes. Don't straightaway use large strapon dildos etc. Better to use some small buttplugs as beginners.
Miki
Miki • Aug 17, 2021
Butt plugs! Very important. Might sound twisted but to jump right in and start banging the back door can cause harm to the sphincter, and as I said on another thread, years down the road you're going to be shitting in your pants at various times a day when you least expect it.

It needs to be gradually stretched before any penetration. That will not lessen the pleasure you'll get but will lessen the chance of doing damage to your poor ass.

Usually 30 minutes to an hour before you get busy.

*edit.. and like the post above says, lube, lube, lube. Never mind dem dry bones!
MrFulmen
MrFulmen • Aug 17, 2021
Anal Pleasure and Health, by Jack Morin, is the ultimate resource for all things anal.

For basics, like Daniel said: use twice as much lube as you think you need, start with something small and go slowly.

Also: if you're using toys, make sure they're built so that they can't slip the whole way into his butt. They need to have a big, wide "flared base" on one end. Getting something stuck in your butt can mean an embarrassing trip to the hospital.
Miki
Miki • Aug 17, 2021
Some mistakenly think they can just poop the object out.. Almost never the case... The E R doc will be all polite and professional, but behind your back they'll be laughing their asses off
ButterfliesAndCuffs​(sub female)
Yeah definitely be careful with what you use. I used to work in pathology and I would have to transcribe foreign object descriptions. I still remember one description of “a pink glittery vibrator with a knob indicating low, medium, high”. 🤣
    The most loved post in topic
Miki
2 years ago • Aug 18, 2021
Miki • Aug 18, 2021
Could be worse.. Imagine trying to write down "Hour glass" with a straight face..

"Hey kid, what time is it???"
Sempiternal​(dom male)
2 years ago • Aug 21, 2021
Sempiternal​(dom male) • Aug 21, 2021
You can never have enough lube, you can alway reapply midway through! It may not always be as clean as videos found online so it's handy to have some wipes to clean up after.