Online now
Online now

Favorite Toys

Miki
2 years ago • Aug 18, 2021
Miki • Aug 18, 2021
I'm pretty boring when it comes to these. I just need one that 'does the job" and that's a simple variable speed vibrator.

Low for when I want to have a slow thrill going for a while, even at work

😮
    The most loved post in topic
Cressida Clytie​(masochist female){Taken}
You have to identify what kind of toy do you really need. Basic pleasure toys? Long-distance/ smart toys? BDSM toys?

For long-distance toys, I love the LOVENSE line as all these toys are app-controlled.

BDSM toys, if you already have the usual floggers, riding crop, paddles, etc. Try to collect the same kind of toys but with different materials.
OG Cupcake{4everAlone}
OG Cupcake{4everAlone} • Aug 18, 2021
i recommend nini nipple suckers to add to your collection if you don’t have any ☺️

i hear Nora is great from Lovesense as well.

have fun shopping!
ButterfliesAndCuffs​(sub female)
Clit sucker for sure.
Magic wands are great too but you usually need an outlet because they’re corded.
I would not recommend the Wee Vibe. Mine is always losing the connection to the app which just makes it frustrating and annoying.
ObsidianOx​(dom male)
ObsidianOx​(dom male) • Aug 18, 2021
a Lush could be fun if you have a special someone to control it remotely. You can even sync it to music for something different.

Maybe a thrusting dildo more your speed or even FemmeFunn Turbo Shaft Moves in a circular motion.

A TOM v2 could bring new life to your current collection and let you use them in a few different ways.

Suction toys as mentioned above.

Looking to share with another Dorcel “double do”double ended vibe & it waterproof.

Just my 2¢
Steellover​(sub male)
2 years ago • Aug 19, 2021
Steellover​(sub male) • Aug 19, 2021
I love being led around by a cock leash. Having Her control me, having me by the balls- literally.
ButterfliesAndCuffs​(sub female)
2 years ago • Aug 19, 2021
ObsidianOx wrote:
a Lush could be fun if you have a special someone to control it remotely. You can even sync it to music for something different.

Maybe a thrusting dildo more your speed or even FemmeFunn Turbo Shaft Moves in a circular motion.

A TOM v2 could bring new life to your current collection and let you use them in a few different ways.

Suction toys as mentioned above.

Looking to share with another Dorcel “double do”double ended vibe & it waterproof.

Just my 2¢

I think I just found my next toy purchase. The Lush sounds awesome! Hopefully I can get a refund on my Vibe and get that.