Online now
Online now

Munches, parties and events

inexperiencednovice​(sub female)
2 years ago • Aug 19, 2021

Munches, parties and events

Hi there, fairly new to The Cage,

Was wondering if anyone has any suggestions for the above for the Bristol area.
I have had a look a Dare2 club and Swamp in bristol

Any suggestions for meet and greets, parties, events, workshops and other are appreciated icon_smile.gif

Thanks in advance

xxx
Miki
2 years ago • Aug 20, 2021
Miki • Aug 20, 2021
There was one other thread recently about munches, where to find one near you, etc. Personally I don't know/haven't been to one, but the main advice I see is Fetlife seems to have more info on these in many areas.
    The most loved post in topic
MrFulmen
MrFulmen • Aug 20, 2021
Yup: Fetlife.

Use the "Places" tab to find your town, then look at the associated Groups and Events. You'll have to sift a little bit--they way they match groups to places is far from perfect and there'll be a lot of random junk in the list, and a lot of events are junk too--but if there are kinkster groups near your town they'll almost certainly have groups or event postings in there somewhere.

Advanced Maneuver: Once you find a Fet group near you, look at the profiles of the leaders of that group and see what groups they're in and what events they've RSVPed to. Every town tends to have a few very active, very involved kinksters (who are often the Fet group moderators) and if you look at their personal networks it gives you insight into where the action is.
Miki
Miki • Aug 20, 2021
... follow up to MrFulman.. If you find a local yokel kink group, keep an open mind and don't be surprised if the head kinkster (leader) is also the fucking mayor of the town.

But "Mum's the Word!!!!!!"
dollMaker​(dom male)
2 years ago • Aug 21, 2021
dollMaker​(dom male) • Aug 21, 2021
Its a fair point, open air events and munches are the preference now days, until things improve. Delta is an issue and even those double jabbed can catch it and be ill, not in hospital ill, on a ventilator ill, but catching it could mean spreading it and possibly killing someone.

I know this is hard, its very hard, but personal safety and keeping others safe is important. For myself I am sticking with out doors only, until next year.
Defender​(dom male)
2 years ago • Aug 21, 2021
Defender​(dom male) • Aug 21, 2021
The OP is in the UK.

Here people are meeting inside and sometimes in large groups.

Hospitalisations are not greatly increasing atm.

I went to a munch a couple of days ago. Inside.

Fetlife is where I found local munches.

Good luck to the OP, I hope you find what you are looking for.