Online now
Online now

Punishments

critthatch​(sub female)
2 years ago • Aug 23, 2021

Punishments

critthatch​(sub female) • Aug 23, 2021
Hi.
I’m fairly new to the submissive lifestyle and I’m interested in some of the punishments (non-bedroom related) that my fellow subs get given?
curious dee​(switch female)
Master and I have an online only dynamic. When I get punished he will simply tell me goodbye, talk to you (enter when punishment is over) usually a few hours or overnight...then he won't respond to me...it also helps that regular communication is major for me. I learned quickly lol.
DrWakko
DrWakko • Aug 23, 2021
In my opinion if you are worried about the punishments you are either entering the wrong type of dynamic for yourself or you are worried about the wrong thing.

I don’t know anyone currently in a relationship who is worried about being punished. They don’t even worry about if they got something right. They worry if they went above and beyond and what level of super happy their partner will be.

DW
    The most loved post in topic
acupcake​(sub female)
acupcake​(sub female) • Aug 23, 2021
I remember some time ago when there was a suspicion that I was not being loyal. It wasn't true, I am very loyal and I'd never do anything to cheat. Anyway She didn't talk to me for six weeks and three days. It was horrible. Having communication cut off like that with someone you love is like being gagged. Anyway it's in the past now.

sarah
emeX​(sub male)
emeX​(sub male) • Aug 23, 2021
These may be considered punishments, but as a slave, i just viewed them as services rendered. It's about obeying commands, blocking feelings towards them...because whether i liked them (or not) was/is/and always will be irrelevant.

Being chained to the toilet or towel hanger for 24 hrs.
Fully cuffed restrained inside a dog cage which included starvation (kept outside).
Extreme objectification by family/friends (foot stool, mouth-ash-tray, toilet paper, etc).
Made to wear oversized butt plug, undersized chastity, and slave collar/leash in public.
Sent out to do simple chores for friends/family, such as dishes washing, folding laundry, Starbucks delivery.
Public "humiliation" (foot message in crowd, carrying everyone's bags/purses/drinks, finger snapping, name calling etc)
Standing in the corner at a dinner party, face to wall, naked.

Just a few interesting ones.
House Talion​(dom male)
House Talion​(dom male) • Aug 23, 2021
I keep telling my wife that I'm gonna take away her cell phone if she keeps getting distracted by social media so easily.
EagerToPleaseYou​(sub female){Not Lookin}
2 years ago • Aug 24, 2021
Here are some punishments that I have been given in the past:
Standing or kneeling in the corner, kneeling on rice, spanking myself, writing sentences or letter of apology, exercising longer than I would like to, no coffee, wearing a certain color nail polish that I don't care for
Sasa​(dom female)
2 years ago • Aug 24, 2021
Sasa​(dom female) • Aug 24, 2021
It is individual but for sure nothing on subs kink wishlist. In my case I don’t enjoy to give punishment. It means something serious happened before and that hurt me too … who would like that. But if so I do it fast to have it done and move on. I believe the first one I have to give shouldn’t be forgotten easily, but mostly when I am truly disappointed it is enough. Don’t mix it with play.