Online now
Online now

Is Findommery appropriate on The Cage?

Jashine
6 years ago • Nov 27, 2017

Is Findommery appropriate on The Cage?

Jashine • Nov 27, 2017
There are two schools of thought on Findommes. One is that financial domination is a kink that should be accepted, and the other is that the motives of financial domination stem not from kink but from a desire to make money. My view is that while financial domination may be a genuine kink, it is not appropriate to this site: the bottom line is that commerce is involved. Thoughts, anyone?
Villanelle​(staff)
6 years ago • Nov 27, 2017
Villanelle​(staff) • Nov 27, 2017
Money = power and playing with it within the context of a D/s relationship can be intriguing. The key part of my former sentence is "within the context of a D/s relationship". Someone who calls him or herself a dominant and then demands money of random subs is NOT practicing financial domination. They are simply trying to shake down a few vulnerable or inexperienced souls for quick cash. We've all seen them, sending multiple messages, trolling in chat, etc. Screenshot them and report them. They are violating our community standards. That being said, if you are in an established and trusting D/s relationship and you and your dominant enjoy that type of control, then it might be for you. Just like any other kink it needs to be done responsibly, between consenting adults. Have reasonable limits and do it with someone who cares about you and your well being. And don't think for a second that giving money to your dominant is a requirement for a D/s relationship. This is absolutely 100% untrue and I'd run, not walk from anyone who tells you differently. Common sense rules.

One aside, I have great respect for professional dominants who are often leaders in their communities and mentors. However we do not allow advertising of any type of commercial services, including pro-domination here at THE CAGE. Pro-dommes are very welcome but we ask to please make sure it's not with business promotion or solicitation in mind.
    The most loved post in topic