Online now
Online now

Red flags? Green flags?

A Cloud​(sub female){Owned}
2 years ago • Nov 2, 2021
ButterfliesAndCuffs - I'm curious, did you test his theory? The researcher in me would not be able to resist, even if it meant sacrificing part of my soul. Stubborn or determined? Both, and I like to play.
ButterfliesAndCuffs​(sub female)
LongerJohnny wrote:
ButterfliesAndCuffs wrote:
Yes I’ve actually had Doms say that before. One from here. He claimed to know lots of ways to give a woman an orgasm and using toys was laziness. 🙄

Noooo toys are FUN!
(hey, didn't I just see you somewhere else a minute ago? hahaha)

Now my quote button is back. 🤷‍♀️ Luckily it seems the majority of doms appreciate toys. lol
And yes we seem to keep running into each other . Haha
LongerJohnny​(dom male)
LongerJohnny​(dom male) • Nov 2, 2021
LongerJohnny wrote:
Yes I’ve actually had Doms say that before. One from here. He claimed to know lots of ways to give a woman an orgasm and using toys was laziness. 🙄

Noooo toys are FUN!
(hey, didn't I just see you somewhere else a minute ago? hahaha)

Now my quote button is back. 🤷‍♀️ Luckily it seems the majority of doms appreciate toys. lol
And yes we seem to keep running into each other . Haha

I may just have to follow you.
Your blog. Follow your blog, not you.
Because - creepy!

(hahaha I quoted you again just to be a wiseass.)
🤣 You’re more than welcome to follow. Stalking no thanks. 🤣

I once had a Dom call me from 8 different phone numbers after I blocked him. He was actually my first experience talking on the phone to a Dom. Very creepy.
Betty Tails wrote:
ButterfliesAndCuffs - I'm curious, did you test his theory? The researcher in me would not be able to resist, even if it meant sacrificing part of my soul. Stubborn or determined? Both, and I like to play.

No I didn’t test his theory. He seemed pretty convinced of his abilities though. Maybe I should have given him a chance. Haha
LongerJohnny​(dom male)
LongerJohnny​(dom male) • Nov 2, 2021

I once had a Dom call me from 8 different phone numbers after I blocked him. He was actually my first experience talking on the phone to a Dom. Very creepy.

I had already flunked out of Creepy Ex 101 class before we got to the chapter on stalking so I have no idea how to do it.
You're safe.
Sounds like the guy was a touch obsessed. Or just "touched" like my grandmother used to say.
“ I had already flunked out of Creepy Ex 101 class before we got to the chapter on stalking so I have no idea how to do it.
You're safe.
Sounds like the guy was a touch obsessed. Or just "touched" like my grandmother used to say.”

There were a lot of things not quite right about him. Had a different man’s picture on his profile but didn’t tell me that until after we were talking. Then he wouldn’t send me his real picture but expected me to meet him without ever having seen his face. Of course I should have readily agreed since I’m a sub after all. 🙄🙄 He even waited a few weeks between some of the calls. Really weird.
LongerJohnny​(dom male)
2 years ago • Nov 4, 2021
LongerJohnny​(dom male) • Nov 4, 2021

Turns out I had already followed you a week ago. HAHA!
LongerJohnny​(dom male)
2 years ago • Nov 4, 2021
LongerJohnny​(dom male) • Nov 4, 2021
"🤣 Ah and you were secretive about it last time. Creepy! Just kidding 😆"

Hmpf. I would say... unobtrusive. Or non-invasive.
But I got over those easily enough and now here I am!

(hey where is your little quote button?)