Online now
Online now

What do you want as a dominant?

Sasa​(dom female)
2 years ago • Oct 23, 2021

What do you want as a dominant?

Sasa​(dom female) • Oct 23, 2021
I don't talk about some kinky fuckery images you might have in your mind, that is secondary anyway! I also don't talk about things like honesty, respect, love, devotion, loyalty, and anything else that could and should be part of every relationship, Vanilla or D/s. 

I mean, it is our job to communicate clearly what we expect from a submissive and I believe it takes some work to think about what serves us. Please don't answer "obedience" (rolling my eyes) but what is their job in your life?

What do you want? What are your preferences?
Cressida Clytie​(masochist female){Taken}
2 years ago • Oct 24, 2021
Hello, Ms. Sasa!

I hope you don't mind if I respond from a submissive point of view.

No, I'm not only here for the trust, honesty, loyalty, love, and kinky fuckery.  Seriously, I can get that from any of my relationships, friends, family, or vanilla dates. Furthermore, those characteristics are the bare minimum.
Pain? Try wearing braces with chain bands and metal strings.
Obedience? I'm practically living like a robot, obedient to my bosses.

So, as a submissive, what do I really want? I want an intoxicating amount of power and authority. I want a deep connection and bond capable of draining one's soul from their body. I enjoy sex. But I also enjoy learning. Not just "book learning," but I want to see how people behave and how I will be able to learn from my own and others' experiences in the LS. I want to live the lifestyle because it will be a joke if I am not true to myself. We only live once, right?
Secret Mind​(dom male)
Secret Mind​(dom male) • Oct 24, 2021
What do I want as a Dominant besides loyalty and trust?

I want a submissive who wants to cook for me. Who wants to take my shoes off for me, pour me a drink and kneel at my feet.
I want her to lay out my clothes for me in the morning and cook a breakfast for us.
Have her get a shower ready for me.
I want her kneeling down at my feet on the floor and I want to see her beautiful smile while she tells me about her day.
Bunnie
Bunnie • Oct 24, 2021
@ Sasa,

I love this post! Looking forward to following and seeing what’s important to each individual. Great question.
Morgein

Re: What do you want as a dominant?

Morgein • Oct 24, 2021
Sasa wrote:
I mean, it is our job to communicate clearly what we expect from a submissive and I believe it takes some work to think about what serves us. Please don't answer "obedience" (rolling my eyes) but what is their job in your life?

What do you want? What are your preferences?

My M and I are LD, but over time we have discovered ways in which I can serve him in spite of the distance. I do research for him, including online shopping. I keep track of to do's and errands. Since we live in different time zones, I sometimes act as his "you can't snooze me" alarm clock, particularly when he has a schedule change. I am, to the degree that I can be, his personal assistant.
MissBonnie​(dom female){oz}
Hmm what do I want (good question Sasa)

I want the trivial crapola that makes life function for me and the very things that also bring them(s/he)pleasure. I want my fav coffee fully stocked and loaded. I want to get in my car and know its clean and that doesn't mean throwing the takeout packaging in the back seat, in fact take pride in whats "ours" as I do and we both benifit. I don't want your towels or laundry on the floor... and no you cant make bulldozer noises as you push all my damn cushions off the bed! You know that stuff that any PARTNERSHIP finds balance in, that makes a partnership work for THEM. work with me, not against me.

what do I want? I want someone who cares about me and my world because it is also theirs. Who listens and hears. Who promises and carries through. Who wants to make sure our world turns without stopping and starting. I want my ying to your yang. I want what, chances are if I want it, you've already thought of it, done it or your thinking of it. I want same page or at least same chapter, some times same book will even work. I want to be their first thought and their last for the day..because they are mine!
I don't need perfection as I'm not perfect either, I need someone that tries as much as I do.

Edited to add... If I push, they should pull, if I give they should take! I wants "Symbiosis"
    The most loved post in topic
Bunnie
Bunnie • Oct 24, 2021
@ MissBonnie,

“what do I want? I want someone who cares about me and my world because it is also theirs.”

Love this 😊

Lol… bulldozer noises made me laugh! I can picture that. Does that mean “zooming” “whooshing” and “nnnnggggowing” are all off the table too? Makes things go faster you know icon_biggrin.gif
MissBonnie​(dom female){oz}
2 years ago • Oct 25, 2021
Bunnie wrote:

Lol… bulldozer noises made me laugh! I can picture that. Does that mean “zooming” “whooshing” and “nnnnggggowing” are all off the table too? Makes things go faster you know icon_biggrin.gif

Dont give him ideas! LOL
DaddyPP​(dom male)
2 years ago • Oct 27, 2021
DaddyPP​(dom male) • Oct 27, 2021
To keep it short, I want her soul. I want her passion (not just sexually). I want her to shine brilliantly in her acceptance of who and what she is.