Online now
Online now

enuchs

tpeflrman
2 years ago • Oct 31, 2021
tpeflrman • Oct 31, 2021
There are definitely some out there. I know of at least two, one of whom is a long time sub/slave but actually lost his testicle to cancer.

Castration is very common as a fantasy or role play threat but very few will accept it in real life.

However, as I say, there are a few dotted around and serving well.
dollMaker​(dom male)
dollMaker​(dom male) • Oct 31, 2021
Over the time I have been here I have had a few fantasists list castration as a desire. I have always said I will not ask for or ever demand anyone to change their body. This is a limit for me. Anyone wanting to do certain things to their body must do it for themselves firstly, and be able to pay for it on their own.

Some seeing I won't pay to do whatever they want have ghosted, some have pushed, desiring their fantasy to be pandered to, and as this is a limit for me, their disrespect has seen them blocked.

I am sure there are genuine people like this out there, but they are going to be rare I would think.
tpeflrman
tpeflrman • Oct 31, 2021
I tend to agree with that approach Miss.
If someone desires castration then permanent chastity would be a worse fate.
Here the Dominant has control of the situation and, of course, unlike castration, it's reversible. That reversibility is key I think. Since most men's submission is linked to their sexuality, I wonder if they realise that castration would remove that.
I can fully understand why you wouldn't wish to do something g that is both irreversible but also so fundamentally altering in psychology.
MissBonnie​(dom female){oz}
I've met a few with the fantasy but none in real life that had chased the procedure to completion (like Dollmarker have met a few that had health related procedures)
I used to know a ProDomme that used to stitch genitals to the abdomen so they "appeared" removed for sessions (penis tucked into scrotum and pulled forward). I watched it a few times to just explore the "whys" (and see if it was a skill set I wanted to pursue, answer no) I found it interesting how many found themselves sated after exploring it this way and then dropped the interest all together. Most had video and photos taken of the temp procedure...I always wondered if those images where enough to look back on and re create that physiological link and mind set.
Miki
Miki • Oct 31, 2021
Trouble with sating a twisted urge like that if they go through with it, have their desires met... they then realize that once they pull the grapes off the vine, there's no going back. (No "cumming" back, either)

thud...

But one must consider the obvious, original purpose of de-nutting a man-- the sex drive goes away, the dick is only good for hanging a leak and well, did I say the "drive" goes away? (for starters) So much for the kinky thrills.

Any guy who contemplates this for anything other than medical necessity would do well to thoroughly research just what goes into the trash can along with his balls.
Villanelle​(staff)
Villanelle​(staff) • Oct 31, 2021
Just a heads up that if any of you advertise that you want someone to chop your balls off or that you are willing to chop someone else's balls off I am going to ban you icon_razz.gif
    The most loved post in topic
Miki
Miki • Oct 31, 2021
Never crossed my mind. I have a hard time even thinking about popping pimples let alone chopping any wood.

Any dude with a paper cutter should be all set.

It's a DIY job for sure.