Online now

Music Challenge - Get It On!

A Cloud​(sub female){Owned}
2 years ago • Nov 4, 2021

Music Challenge - Get It On!

Music is food for the soul!
Music is memory.
Music is personal, but causes a lot of
differences in opinion between friends, lovers and strangers.
Music also brings people and cultures together. It forges bonds. It changes mood. It comforts the most lonely - a connector and comforter.

Choose any or all of the following challenge topics to answer.

- to post an album or song that comes with a sex story - it could be hot, funny, loving, uncanny/weird or spiritual.
- to post your music celebrity crushes and the reason/s they turn you on.
- to tell us about your experiences with musicians.

I'll be heading to my blog soon. Look forward to seeing what you kinky beasts have in store for me. 😘😘😝
Steellover​(sub male)
2 years ago • Nov 5, 2021
Steellover​(sub male) • Nov 5, 2021
Okay... I'll get this started. Here's a BDSM related story about a song:

A couple years back, I was seeing a professional domme who used to play Otep Shamaya's song "Seduce and Destroy" during our sessions. Whenever I hear that song, it takes me back to those sessions: Being tied to the wall until I literally could not endure the pain of Her thick leather flogger any longer, sweating in anticipation of the next strike, as she pushed me to (and sometimes beyond) the limits of my pain tolerance. Then softly and submissively kneeling at Her feet massaging her boots, and kissing them, being her "Toy to seduce and destroy." She was my "Devil made of Crystal."
    The most loved post in topic
2 years ago • Nov 6, 2021
Thanks Steellover!
Your comment of, "Whenever I hear that song, it takes me back to those sessions" is exactly what underpins the sensory associations we have with past moments. I love this concept and BDSM harnesses it so well. 😁🎵🎶🍧
LongerJohnny​(dom male)
LongerJohnny​(dom male) • Nov 6, 2021
Hmpf.

- Strangely, at the moment I can't think of any songs or albums with sex stories. What the fuck is wrong with me? hahaha
- Also at this moment I can't think of a current musician crush. I must not be feeling well today. However I do remember having a mammoth, ungodly, massive, huge crush on Kelly Clarkson during her American Idol days. Don't know what made me think of that...
- I am a musician, I played in a band when I was nmnmm-years old (not one that anyone ever heard of) and I played with a bunch of other musicians in local bands (no one anyone has ever heard of.) My experiences were awesome!

I'll try again when I can remember stuff.
Cressida Clytie​(masochist female){Taken}
Normally, I'd give an explicit song as an example, but since I was all romantic and cheesy last week, I'll leave this one instead..

https://youtu.be/ZGlI7pe71Rc
(I Wanna) Take forever tonight - Peter Cetera

Touch my lips, I'm on fire
You're the only one I'll ever desire
Turn the lights down low, make the world go slow
When I'm holding you tonight it's so easy
Nothing moves me like you do when you tease me
And to rush would be a crime
I just want to spend some time with you baby
I want to take forever tonight
Want to stay in this moment forever
I'm gonna give you all the love that I've got
Fill you up, fill you up with love
When we close the door all I need is in your eyes

I know... I know it's boring and vanilla AF but it's still about sex.. only subtle... 🥰
Hmpf 🤔
I so did expect you to have a good story but I guess my challenge caused some stage fright. It happens to the best of us 😉. Perhaps my challenging skills need to overcome some challenges!?!?!!!!

Kelly Clarkson - was she one of the first to win one of those tv talent competition shows with the token personality judges (a kind, motherly female, a male musical celebrity that's unmemorable and a cynical, ultra critical male that the audience love to hate)?
Kelly Clarkson? No, definitely not my type. I like the alternative grrrlz - Tori Amos, Chrissy Amphlett, Kim Gordon.

What music genre and what instrument did you play Johnny?
Sasa​(dom female)
Sasa​(dom female) • Nov 6, 2021
I will not follow, but I offer a song that speaks for itself

Hate That I Love You

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TvhO0Yyb_7w

Jonathan Piuze-Roy is a singer and songwriter and ex goalie from Canada. I am sure his talent is amazing and I am sure some will like him. enjoy
LongerJohnny​(dom male)
2 years ago • Nov 7, 2021
LongerJohnny​(dom male) • Nov 7, 2021
Betty Tails wrote:
Hmpf 🤔
I so did expect you to have a good story but I guess my challenge caused some stage fright. It happens to the best of us 😉. Perhaps my challenging skills need to overcome some challenges!?!?!!!!

Kelly Clarkson - was she one of the first to win one of those tv talent competition shows with the token personality judges (a kind, motherly female, a male musical celebrity that's unmemorable and a cynical, ultra critical male that the audience love to hate)?
Kelly Clarkson? No, definitely not my type. I like the alternative grrrlz - Tori Amos, Chrissy Amphlett, Kim Gordon.

What music genre and what instrument did you play Johnny?

Yes she was the first one to win. She's not my type anymore but she was sooooo fucking cute back then so I had a huge crush on her.
I play mostly piano and guitar, and a little bit of a few other things.
I like Tori Amos for a while in the 90s and I even had an old obscure hard to find CD of her first band. It was total crap but it had novelty value. I also had a massive, huge, crazy, hot, steamy, lustful desire for Alanis Morissette too. Everyone did.
CelloCaster​(dom male)
2 years ago • Nov 8, 2021
CelloCaster​(dom male) • Nov 8, 2021
My experiences with musicians… We are just people. Blessed with a gift. I became a musician because it was a calling on my life. I actually felt God promising me that he would be taking care of me if I took the plunge to be a musician, that he would be my employer so to speak. There is a part of music that is very trance like.. When I play I go into a trance which is I think why, or one of the reasons why, Hypnosis became so natural for me .

I play because it’s what I am. Just like on this website a lot of us feel like we are here because that is who we are. I play with a lot of other musicians but when we play together it’s also just a job. We’re doing what we’re good at and we enjoy doing it but we’re also doing it to pay our bills, to feed our families, to pay our rent , and our house payments we also need the money for instrument repairs, strings, sheet music. It’s not easy way to make a living. It takes a lot of effort and sacrifice and faith

A lot of what people listen to is music by “glamorous superstars “ They may not realize that there’s a whole class of musicians that are just blue-collar working stiff people, that are out there making a living doing what they love to do

So that’s it, my experiences with musicians are that they are my friends, my coworkers, people that I share my gift I music with . I am grateful for it, humbled by it, led by it, moved by it . It is who I am, and it is who they are as well