Online now
Online now

Favorite 'up close and personal' toys

dananddawn
2 years ago • Nov 4, 2021

Favorite 'up close and personal' toys

dananddawn • Nov 4, 2021
I normally like playing where I am close, in someones personal space. Feels like a more intimate and intense scene for me.
Metal claws (even banjo pics work) and punching bag training gloves are two of my favorites.

What sort of 'close range' BDSM toys do you use?

~ Daniel Belum
JustGreenie{Lona Alofa}
2 years ago • Nov 4, 2021
JustGreenie{Lona Alofa} • Nov 4, 2021
Ohh I just love toys! Now when it comes to close range toys I am a sucker for a good paddle or flogger to satisfy my masochist side. I relish in the thuddy feeling as it makes contact with my skin, mostly, buttocks, thighs and breast. Feeling the control my partner has as he inflicts the pain onto my body in a controlled manner, just sends me straight to bottom space (sub space).

Yet I have also become a frenzied fiend of rope and the enjoyment of it on my body, wrapped snuggly, holding me tight, calming my mind and spirit..
MisterAshmodai​(dom male)
2 years ago • Nov 5, 2021
MisterAshmodai​(dom male) • Nov 5, 2021
I really like to be up closer and personal with my subs. A lot of the time, I get into it and end up primarily using my hands and teeth, but I also enjoy using blades (knives, straight razors, scalpels), electro-stimulators, and my voice (growling and whispering sweet words and vicious threats, especially in the pitch black, when she might not realize just how close I have gotten to her).
LongerJohnny​(dom male)
2 years ago • Nov 5, 2021
LongerJohnny​(dom male) • Nov 5, 2021
My hands.

In addition to the usual things including impact toys like crops and floggers, and restraint devices like cuffs and leashes and spreader bars, I love plain ol' household rubber bands for nipple torture.

One of my biggest kinks is orgasm control (really, who doesn't love that?) so pretty much any stimulation device I can control her with.
Combine those with ticklers and clamps they cause several competing physical sensations simultaneously.

I'm not sure if they qualify as "toys" or necessarily "up close" but I also love using my voice for verbal persuasion, and I'm learning erotic hypnosis.
    The most loved post in topic
Cressida Clytie​(masochist female){Taken}
2 years ago • Nov 11, 2021
Close range toys/scene are very intimate. It requires 2 souls (or more) to execute this nicely.

Sharing below mine:

Leash that is yanked on the chain not on the handle.

Knife and the Dominant is confident enough to push it with pressure.

Gun. This is dangerous as any other kink but just the sight of it near my body and in my Dominant's possession already brings me in a quick headspace.

Lastly, cock slapping my face. No further explanation on that though.

My kink may not resonates yours but always remember to be safe and respects each other's preferences.