Online now
Online now

We're all human beings with different preferences

I'mME
1 year ago • Aug 20, 2022
I'mME • Aug 20, 2022
Sasa wrote:
I see your point, and I know there is a person behind any mail. I took the time and answered kind and friendly... but it doesn't work always. I tend to be clear today and shorter. It's what I learned. I mean, most here are looking for someone and we have to watch out. It's about being kind to yourself and that means sometimes that acting "nice and friendly" is not always helpful. Not for others and not for us.
What MissBonnie said is true.

Sasa,
You hit the nail in the head. I answer messages generally something just like I receive, if there is a message. Hi, gets a high. Ask a question, if it's in general, yes I answer it.

However I answer it the way I want. Meaning with all the words I feel is necessary. Doms don't like that. I answer with as few as words as possible, Doms don't like that.
Or assumptions, if I do not write the words, then do not write me as if I did. I have no trouble writing what I think, none whatsoever.
Miki
1 year ago • Aug 21, 2022
Miki • Aug 21, 2022
... Since someone already pulled this thread out of the dust bin (it is no less valid) Many replies seem to address PMs while re-reading the original post I see it was directed at forum responses and such.

I also responded more as if it were about Messages, Bond and all that shit.

Forum threads. These days I see very little to which I feel I can make a useful contribution, but in the event I do and another poster gets huffy, I simply un-tick the "Notify / Responses" thingy at the bottom and don't return the thread in question for any reason.

A lot of times the most civilized-but-stern response.. is no response at all.

This is a great online place, many decent people in here, but as always, where humans are concerned, at times--- "... beyond this point be assholes"-- and people who talk out of theirs. Best to just walk away.. Takes time for any farts, real or imagined-- to waft up and get to you.
Snowangell​(sub female)
1 year ago • Aug 21, 2022
Snowangell​(sub female) • Aug 21, 2022
I’ve tried to be kind in the past but they have usually not taken then hint that I’m not interested even when I’ve said it straight out. So they have kept messaging me trying to change my mind. After a couple times where they became stalkerish now I’m really hesitant to reply kindly.