Online now
Online now

Kink twin

mab{Thiers }
2 years ago • Dec 2, 2021

Kink twin

mab{Thiers } • Dec 2, 2021
Do you have one?

This can be someone who twins your own kinks, mirrors them, or compliments them (like a jigsaw piece).
Someone who is in tune with your own kinks and fetishes.

Isn't it so nice to discover yourself in their dark minds...!!!
ObsidianOx​(dom male)
2 years ago • Dec 2, 2021
ObsidianOx​(dom male) • Dec 2, 2021
Absolutely! I know I have a few of both male and female individuals I’m my circle that think the exact same way. The slight differences are fun do discover as you might learn something new about yourself.
    The most loved post in topic
Miki
2 years ago • Dec 3, 2021
Miki • Dec 3, 2021
Short answer... No, I have not, but nor have I looked for one.

But I'm not too sure I'd be into that. Might be too predictable for my tastes.. But that's not saying it's a "bad" thing, just my thought on the idea.
mab{Thiers }
mab{Thiers } • Dec 3, 2021
Miki wrote:
Short answer... No, I have not, but nor have I looked for one.

But I'm not too sure I'd be into that. Might be too predictable for my tastes.. But that's not saying it's a "bad" thing, just my thought on the idea.

I know what you are saying. But I mean it more like 'kink twin' as in someone who shares the same kinks as you. E.g. a fellow masochist or sub or a dom that enjoys administering the same kink (but opposite role).
KinkyJ​(dom male)
KinkyJ​(dom male) • Dec 3, 2021
Yes they do exist. It is unnerving at first to find a twin, you always think that your combination of kinks are unique to yourself or in some way incompatible with other people's (subs or doms) but then you actually come to realise that others are more alike to you than you thought. Even if there isn't a 100% match, which others here have already said would be boring and predictable, it's still a wonderful feeling to find your twin and be on the same wavelength.
Not only is it supportive but I think that it's empowering too and a unique shared experience too.
LongerJohnny​(dom male)
LongerJohnny​(dom male) • Dec 3, 2021
Not so much a kink twin, but I do have a brain twin. And we met right on a bdsm site here so it kinda counts.
We keep thinking and saying the same things. One of will say it then a split second the other will.
Kind of cool!
-Ish
ButterfliesAndCuffs​(sub female)
Not so much a kink twin, but I do have a brain twin. And we met right on a bdsm site here so it kinda counts.
We keep thinking and saying the same things. One of will say it then a split second the other will.
Kind of cool!

Wait a second………we did it again! 😜🤣🤣