Online now
Online now

Slave release fee

AlienSteve Bonded​(dom male)
2 years ago • Dec 5, 2021

Slave release fee

I'm not new to the lifestyle of the BDSM community. But I am very dismayed with this topic. I have been talking to a sub/slave that wishes to be released from her contract ny her Mistress. The Mistress is requiring a substantial fee for her release, but from my past experience in this matter there was always a meet and greet allowed before payment was required. Has something changed in the past 10 years?? Anyone able to help me with this problem? Oh yeah the Mistress is claiming that the Dungeon requires payment in full prior to release.
Spellbound Wytch{Mr. Parker}

Re: Slave release fee

AlienSteve wrote:
I'm not new to the lifestyle of the BDSM community. But I am very dismayed with this topic. I have been talking to a sub/slave that wishes to be released from her contract ny her Mistress. The Mistress is requiring a substantial fee for her release, but from my past experience in this matter there was always a meet and greet allowed before payment was required. Has something changed in the past 10 years?? Anyone able to help me with this problem? Oh yeah the Mistress is claiming that the Dungeon requires payment in full prior to release.

Is this some kind of joke or role play?
Spellbound Wytch{Mr. Parker}
AlienSteve wrote:
Not role playing and definitely not a joke. I have been given ACH bank transfer information too.

Do you have and idea how many freaking state and federal laws that kinda shit violates, dude?
dollMaker​(dom male)
dollMaker​(dom male) • Dec 5, 2021
Complete and utter BS. Tell your friend to walk, cut all ties, block on every device etc.

There is no such thing as a slave release anything. I don't want to do this anymore, that's it, one walks. Of course there may be emotional challenges after, and if someone lived with someone that's a challenge, but no one has a hold like that, except criminal trafficker types.

If that person is on this site report them to admin, and if your friend has any issues with this scam artist then tell them to contact the police.
Thank you, I thought it was a complete scam. No this person is not from this site. I came here looking for advice and help. I joined because of the fact that this site doesn't appear to be like all the other ones, full of fakes and scammers. I will make sure to get the information passed on.
Update. I just spent several minutes on the phone with the authorities. They have already been investigating the person's involved in this. I sent them a copy of the emails with ACH bank information along with all the chats involved. I'm hoping this means that I have spared someone and I want to say Thank you for your help.!!!
    The most loved post in topic