Online now
Online now

In trouble part 2

Dom Pinnacle​(dom male)
2 years ago • Dec 11, 2021

In trouble part 2

Dom Pinnacle​(dom male) • Dec 11, 2021
A female asked how to get in trouble with a soft Dom. The post is now closed for some reason. I read the tense posts but only want to throw my take in there with regards to the question asked.

tbabyy,
1. Is this trouble you aim to get into role play?
2. Please explain your idea of a soft Dom
3. Are you a 24/7 sub or just looking for fun?
4. Are you more brat than sub?
5. Are you a switch?

If this is role play fun and your Dom is all for it, have fun. But you need to understand who you're with. I really don't see a problem with your question. But give some more context to who you are and what you want from a Dom. DO NOT manipulate a Dom that you know doesn't play that way. Be open about what you want.
Spellbound Wytch{Mr. Parker}

Re: In trouble part 2

Spellbound Wytch{Mr. Parker} • Dec 11, 2021
Majorly snipped for brevity:

Dom Pinnacle wrote:
A female asked how to get in trouble with a soft Dom. The post is now closed for some reason. I read the tense posts but only want to throw my take in there with regards to the question asked.

4. Are you more brat than sub?

If this is role play fun and your Dom is all for it, have fun. But you need to understand who you're with. I really don't see a problem with your question. But give some more context to who you are and what you want from a Dom. DO NOT manipulate a Dom that you know doesn't play that way. Be open about what you want.

Dear gawds almighty! You asking "are you more brat than sub"? will surely trigger another avalanche. Be prepared for the backlash.
Dom Pinnacle wrote:
It's just a question. So why would there be an avalanche?
There have been several threads regarding "brats" and several of them came out with fists flying when they interpreted someone else as suggesting that brats are not *really* submissive. Maybe you'll be lucky and escape unscathed though.
Dom Pinnacle wrote:
I never said brats aren't submissive, though. Would you like to see me escape?

I'm just going to do ANOTHER copy and paste of your own exact words:

4. Are you more brat THAN sub?

Do you not see how that is going to trigger some people since it may be interpreted as brats and subs are two different types of critters? And I'm done. I do wish you well and don't need to hang around to see if you survive or maybe even escape another virtual flogging here. 😉
Dom Pinnacle​(dom male)
Wytchy, a person should ALWAYS ask what was meant by the question or comment before getting triggered. Allow that person to explain what they meant is CRUCIAL to constructive conversation. Assuming doesn't make an ass out of me.
Dom Pinnacle wrote:
Wytchy, a person should ALWAYS ask what was meant by the question or comment before getting triggered. Allow that person to explain what they meant is CRUCIAL to constructive conversation. Assuming doesn't make an ass out of me.

I get it. Your male dom mindset refuses to take advice from some nuisance of a mere masochist female so you bounce back with your "ass u me" lecture. I did not suggest you shouldn't question the OP's intent but rather pointed out that the way you worded that "brat vs submissive" remark would likely trigger someone ELSE - *not* me. And now? I'm done. Hope you fare better here than you did on the weight loss issue you waded into a few weeks ago. 👍
Dom Pinnacle​(dom male)
Not true. You assumed I would be attacked for asking a question. That's the gist of it. If I'm asked respectfully what I meant by the question, I'll answer it. You want this to go YOUR WAY because you won't let it go.

Quick story
The guy that created the game mindcraft caught hell for simply typing, "it's ok to be white". People labeled him a racist!! Now, I'm a black man mind you. So I replied that it is ok to be white. I don't blame every white person for the few bad ones. Not one person asked that man WHY he typed that and hit send. They just attacked. That's one of the problems we have with society today.
Brooklyn Not Looking
Brooklyn Not Looking • Dec 11, 2021
I though by blocking WW it would mean not seeing the guns blazing post responses...le sigh it doesn't work that way.
    The most loved post in topic