Online now
Online now

In trouble part 2

Dom Pinnacle​(dom male)
2 years ago • Dec 12, 2021
Dom Pinnacle​(dom male) • Dec 12, 2021
Brooklynite, thank you. It's nice to know someone understands that I'm not attempting to cause trouble. It sucks that I couldn't get through to her. But I'll always give it a try.
Brooklyn Not Looking
Brooklyn Not Looking • Dec 12, 2021
I didnt think you were causing trouble lol

The question wasnt directed to her. Some submissives probably see themselves in many different ways and that for them to defend or answer or whatever.

I literally felt exhausted reading the responses lol. Like wtf? Its a discussion forum not a debate competition. So odd.
tbabyy
tbabyy • Dec 12, 2021
Hi, so actually I'm quite new to this. I didn't even get to read the responses to my original post. He's more playful and passionate, than he is aggressive. I didn't mean to cause an uproar. I was just asking for advice. I was simply asking
because I just want to make him tick a little bit.
Brooklyn Not Looking
Tbabyy

No worries, the fact you asked is the purpose of the forums and putting ourselves out there.

You have to do whats best for your dynamic with your Dom. For advise I would say, however you go about speaking or doing anything with your Dom try the path first. If you speak about play sessions before hand try that if you have a journal try asking in that or if you have a dynamic where you just do then try that.

Try is the best first step forward. You got this!
tbabyy
tbabyy • Dec 12, 2021
Thank you. Like I said I'm super new to all this. I never said I was trying to manipulate him. And if playful trouble would do that then, I don't want none lol. I'm not sure why do many people came at me like that for asking a question. Basically I was trying to ask what I could say or do to get a little punishment. He's only been passionate and playful so far.
tbabyy
tbabyy • Dec 12, 2021
Dom Pinnacle wrote:
Brooklynite, thank you. It's nice to know someone understands that I'm not attempting to cause trouble. It sucks that I couldn't get through to her. But I'll always give it a try.

Thank you for making this post. 💜
Brooklyn Not Looking
It sounds like maybe punishment is not the best word but you want some play that isnt passionate in its playfulness.

It doesnt seem as you want him to change or get him truly upset but maybe wanting more reactions then what you still enjoy to receive.

Did any of the advice from the previous post feel possible for you? Or perked your interest?
tbabyy
tbabyy • Dec 12, 2021
Yes that's all I meant. I think I'm just going to tell him exactly what I want and go from there. There were a few things said that might help me, but I'm also going to delete my account because I didn't expect what happened to happen, made me feel highly unwelcome. And I don't know half the words. So I'll just learn as I go with my dom and ask him for answers to my questions. Thanks guys.
Brooklyn Not Looking
Im sorry you feel so unwelcomed. Keep doing what is best for you and your Dom.

No matter how you go about it, it will be the best decision. To all the happiness and consensual kinky fun and love you can handle.

To a long and happy and healthy journey.
tbabyy
tbabyy • Dec 12, 2021
Thank you so much. I thought about making another post an explaining that this is my first time doing something like this and in no way was I trying to manipulate him but I don't see the point, people have already made their assumptions about me.