Foot fetish

Mrgoodbutt
1 year ago • Feb 17, 2023
Mrgoodbutt • Feb 17, 2023
Lol, then you would love me Ophelia Love
TicklishToes​(sub female)
1 year ago • Apr 24, 2023
TicklishToes​(sub female) • Apr 24, 2023
Well, I’m extremely ticklish - my toes in particular are deathly ticklish! - but I have a tickling fetish so it turns me on big time! 😁

So no issues here with my feet being played with 😉
autisticbarbie
11 months ago • Apr 28, 2023

Re: Foot fetish

autisticbarbie • Apr 28, 2023
I've had one relationship with a guy who loves feet. He used to do massages, take me to the salon do get groomed and rub lotion on them and my body every night. He said that it was part of a nightly self-care routine? It actually worked well because I don't notice I have a body most of the time, lol. I am autistic and for years I thought everyone wore high heels and stockings while they had sex, lol (I don't get out much). He used to buy me heels and silk stockings, and what lady does not like free stuff??
We are still good friends Imma ask him about this today and make him blush, lol.

Dom Pinnacle wrote:

Ladies, how do you feel about foot massages? How do you feel about getting your toes sucked?
I But how do you feel about a man squirting his batter all over your feet?
duchessbutterfly​(sub female){NotLooking}
11 months ago • Apr 29, 2023
My problem is with heels. I can barely walk in flats. I've been known to trip over my own feet and slam head first into solid objects. Not a good look even if my feet do look better in heels!
trappedperhaps​(sub female)
11 months ago • May 3, 2023
I am not ticklish at all & like a good foot rub heck body rub all over massage for that matter. I can honestly say I’ve never thought of someone cuming on my feet but I think it would be nice to experience icon_wink.gif
NatGoddess
9 months ago • Jul 11, 2023
NatGoddess • Jul 11, 2023
I used to think I was too ticklish for this one but I learned there are ways and ways to aproach feet and nowadays I absolutely love a foot worship session. If the sub does it correctly it's an amazing experience and now I cannot live without it.
I'mME
9 months ago • Jul 12, 2023
I'mME • Jul 12, 2023
duchessbutterfly wrote:
My problem is with heels. I can barely walk in flats. I've been known to trip over my own feet and slam head first into solid objects. Not a good look even if my feet do look better in heels!

dutchessbutterfly

I have a lot more life to live. I want to keep my good back health not to mention good feet health . High heels can ruin your feet.
I am flat footed and bow legged. I'm thinking watching me in heels fuck that.

It's a hard limit . Stilettos.