Online now
Online now

Hunting and being hunted

Dom Pinnacle​(dom male)
2 years ago • Dec 17, 2021

Hunting and being hunted

Dom Pinnacle​(dom male) • Dec 17, 2021
Hey everybody, I love playing the Hunter or big bad wolf with my lady. If we've got a lot of time, we may dress up. I'll set a scene and have her hide from me. Once I find her, I'll chase her around until I catch her. That can lead to rope play, playful biting, and sucking. Just a good time.

Do you guys enjoy hunting or being hunted? Tell us about scenarios if you have them. All in fun. It's Friday baby!!!
    The most loved post in topic
Miki
2 years ago • Dec 21, 2021
Miki • Dec 21, 2021
Not hunting per-se. Anything that conjures the image of animals getting off is akin to a cold shower to me.

But as a Maso-Girl I do enjoy being subdued, but I resist and am quite hard to catch. being 5 feet tall, maybe an inch more and near a mere 100-110 lbs I can escape through small spaces that the overwhelming majority of dick-slingers can't.

Plus being a snotty brat increases the paddle factor if/when I'm eventually caught, but I have to be tied up lest I get away again.
BloodofSzekai​(dom male)
2 years ago • Dec 24, 2021
BloodofSzekai​(dom male) • Dec 24, 2021
For me it's more of a mindset. I don't actually act like an animal. The "primal" comes from the need to stop pretending to be a civilized human being for a little bit.

Most of the 'scenarios' start outside the bedroom.. usually with either a form of play-fighting or seeing if I can corner her while "going about my day" (aka moving at normal walking speed while I'm "supposed" to be doing something else). From there it can escalate.