Online now
Online now

Nothing Thread

Miki
2 years ago • Dec 22, 2021
Miki • Dec 22, 2021
Not recently but once when I attended a party at someone's house (someone I didn't otherwise know) it was fun to wet the toilet paper roll just a little so the paper would tear off only in tiny little pieces for whoever next used the crapper and went to wipe his or her ass.

fun times!
Spellbound Wytch{Mr. Parker}
2 years ago • Dec 22, 2021
Spellbound Wytch{Mr. Parker} • Dec 22, 2021
Miki wrote:
Not recently but once when I attended a party at someone's house (someone I didn't otherwise know) it was fun to wet the toilet paper roll just a little so the paper would tear off only in tiny little pieces for whoever next used the crapper and went to wipe his or her ass.

fun times!

I doubt it was "fun times" for anyone else at that party who needed to wipe his/her/their asses or cunts.

Random advice: Metal skewers should never be used for clit piercings.They might work for cock piercings, though. 🤷
Miki
2 years ago • Dec 23, 2021
Miki • Dec 23, 2021
That's the idea. In a younger year I was quite the practical joker although careful to not go to the point of causing real harm.

Besides in that particular bathroom were other rolls in a package, and this was many, many years before the "Great Ass Paper Caper of COVID" shortage.
2 years ago • Dec 23, 2021
Spellbound Wytch{Mr. Parker} • Dec 23, 2021
LongerJohnny wrote:
Warning:
Simultaneously peeing and sneezing is best avoided.
Can't be avoided at my age. Where there's a sneeze, there's a pee. icon_sad.gif
Miki
2 years ago • Dec 24, 2021
Miki • Dec 24, 2021
Mice like peanut butter.
2 years ago • Dec 24, 2021
Spellbound Wytch{Mr. Parker} • Dec 24, 2021
Snipped to get to the hilarious part:

Miki wrote:
In a younger year I was quite the practical joker although careful to not go to the point of causing real harm. This was many, many years before the "Great Ass Paper Caper of COVID" shortage.

Bwahaha! "Great Ass Paper Caper"! 🤣

You go, girl! 👍
Miki
2 years ago • Dec 25, 2021
Miki • Dec 25, 2021
I won't "go" until I determine the butt-paper to not have been sabotaged. The good thing about being sa joke-star is to be aware there are like-minded others!

They'd have to get up awfully early to put one over on me!