Online now
Online now

Tights

tallslenderguy​(other male)
2 years ago • Dec 26, 2021
i've never worn tights. i'm not trans or even fem, and i don't have your nice legs, so they'd look awkward at best on me.

The most fem i have worn is lace panties, and that was at the behest of my Top. They looked and felt awkward as well, but He liked me wearing them, so i liked it too. That seems to be the case with a lot of things, i do not get excited or connect with certain things independently, but if my Man gets turned on by it, it can expose certain things in me that are not there independently? i don't get the feeling He creates the desire, but it takes Him to expose and draw certain things out of me. Not sure if those things are completely there and hidden or it takes Him as part of the mix to complete it? idk,
Sophia Delaroche​(switch trans man)
2 years ago • Dec 26, 2021
Hi sweetie, it’s not what you look like it’s how you feel honey, if it makes you feel good try it, but be careful, the first time is a bit exciting, don’t get overwhelmed, think of your health, if you want to cross dress be aware of the reaction of others around you, it could cause stress , watch some YouTube articles on confidence and letting go of negative feelings, I’ve been a transvestite for many years and still find some situations difficult especially with people who don’t understand, I’m here if you need to talk, best wishes Sophia xx
dollMaker​(dom male)
2 years ago • Jan 2, 2022
dollMaker​(dom male) • Jan 2, 2022
Tights are an abomination in my view, stockings and suspenders would be my preference, though less suitable during winter. I have never understood a preference for tights, for me the aesthetics of stockings and suspenders trumps the lazy practicality. Each to their own though.
DevonDOMnylon
1 year ago • May 2, 2022
DevonDOMnylon • May 2, 2022
Tights are super versatile, can be used for encasement, mummificaton, cock wrapping, gagging, layering, or just to run fingers over sensitive skin beneaath to give different arousal.

All my subs who have been introduced have seen tights in a new light...
Zelia
1 year ago • May 2, 2022
Zelia • May 2, 2022
I don’t mind tights. They have their place on a freezing cold day, under jeans or leggings for a dog walk, or a walk without a dog.