Online now
Online now

What's in your head? Pop culture Fantasies

A Cloud​(sub female){Owned}
2 years ago • Dec 28, 2021

What's in your head? Pop culture Fantasies

We all do it - fall in love with the symbols of pop culture that formed our identity. Some are so deeply embedded in our sexuality. These fantasies of personas, celebrities, scenes, objects and ideas are so fascinating in how they awaken the imagination and represent aspects of ourself.

Come gather round and share your fantasies formed from cultural appropriation. Persona/celebrity sexual fantasy/role, situation/scene, object fetish, idea/narrative.

I'll share mine...

First celebrity crush: Guy Pierce in Priscilla Queen of the Desert
Musical crushes: Gustavo Cerati, Mike Patton, Chrissy Amphlett, Kim Gordon
My perfect Master: The Goblin King
The perfect Switch: David Bowie
My perfect Daddy: Donald Sutherland, Atticus Finch
Board game that turned me on: Cluedo (All that rope, leather and dangerous mystery 😉)
Film that gets me hot just thinking about it: Vicki Christina Barcelona - Trifecta and exotic travel 🤤
My ultimate love story (film): Amelie

I could go on but I'll stop there.
    The most loved post in topic
harleyqt​(sub female)
2 years ago • Jan 6, 2022
harleyqt​(sub female) • Jan 6, 2022
First celebrity crush: JTT lol
Musical crushes: Jim Morrison, Alice in Chains, Marilyn Manson (not so much him but his music turns me on )
My perfect Master: Thor lol
The perfect Switch: no idea
My perfect Daddy: Bruce Willis
Board game that turned me on: Monopoly something about buying real estate really gets me going.... jk
Film that gets me hot just thinking about it: The Story of O. It's a French movie but there's an English version. So hot if you don't mind older films. ITS A MUST SEE!
My ultimate love story (film): DIE HARD.
A Cloud​(sub female){Owned}
Jim Morrison - Yes!!!

Monopoly..... Real Estate Arousal.....🤣🤣🤣 ..... That's gold! I may have to start attending auctions! I may get confused about what's for sale 😂.
harleyqt​(sub female)
harleyqt​(sub female) • Jan 6, 2022
Betty Tails wrote:
Jim Morrison - Yes!!!

Monopoly..... Real Estate Arousal.....🤣🤣🤣 ..... That's gold! I may have to start attending auctions! I may get confused about what's for sale 😂.

🤣