Online now
Online now

Daddy Dom articles

Banemus​(dom male)
2 years ago • Jan 2, 2022

Daddy Dom articles

Banemus​(dom male) • Jan 2, 2022
Greetings everyone,

I'm looking for some good information about being a Daddy.
Some good articles from more experienced people would be greatly appreciated.

I want to educate Myself some more about this type of Dom and about the interactions with a little. How to comfort a little in distress for example.

Thanks ahead.
Banemus​(dom male)
2 years ago • Jan 3, 2022
Banemus​(dom male) • Jan 3, 2022
House Talion wrote:
Practicly all info on being in a Dd/lg relationship can be found in most books dealing with 'parenting 101'

Can you point Me into the direction of a good one? Because there are 100's of them and I don't believe all of them are good ones for this situation.
KisforKitten​(sub female)
2 years ago • Jan 4, 2022
KisforKitten​(sub female) • Jan 4, 2022
Hey,
There's a few sites that have really useful info and are like beginners guides to ddlg. My favourite doesn't seem to work properly anymore icon_sad.gif but this is a good substitute.

https://ddlgplayground.com/blogs/the-playground/what-is-ddlg

Hope you enjoy reading, always happy to answer any questions from a littles point of view if you should need it 😊

K xx
Banemus​(dom male)
Banemus​(dom male) • Jan 4, 2022
Thank you both for the two nice articles. Was a very good read!

There was a small mention of “middles”. But not a lot more was given about this. Do you know of any articles that go more in dept about them?
I don't know of anything that's specifically about middles.

From what I know most of the material applies to them, the only difference is that they present as or regress to a different range of ages, usually its from about 5 to 10 ish. So the behaviour then matches those ages roughly.

I hope that helps icon_smile.gif

K xxx
Sorry that was worded weirdly. I meant the behaviour and activities when regressing or age playing will differ between littles, middles and teens. So the age player or regressed will match their behaviour and preffered way of being to the age they most closely associate with.

K xxx