Online now
Online now

what would be considered the best website for making contacts

djordie
2 years ago • Jan 4, 2022

what would be considered the best website for making contact

djordie • Jan 4, 2022
As an aged new boy, what would members consider the best website for making female contacts?
Spellbound Wytch{Mr. Parker}
2 years ago • Jan 5, 2022
Unless you're willing to put some work into creating a profile there's probably not much chance at all for you to "make any contacts" regardless of which "website" you land on.
    The most loved post in topic
Fyglia Wicked​(dom female)
2 years ago • Jan 6, 2022
WytchyWoman wrote:
Unless you're willing to put some work into creating a profile there's probably not much chance at all for you to "make any contacts" regardless of which "website" you land on.

I sense sarcasm 😏
Fyglia Wicked wrote:
WytchyWoman wrote:

I sense sarcasm 😏

That's not sarcasm. It's a straight up fact. Not many people are going to want to engage with someone who doesn't even make an effort at an introductory profile.
LongerJohnny​(dom male)
LongerJohnny​(dom male) • Jan 6, 2022
I agree with WytchyWoman. You are new, but you are going to have to take some time and put some effort into building a profile no matter where you look.
I also agree that Fetlife has a lot of resources like the ones that have already been mentioned.
LongerJohnny wrote:
You are new, but you are going to have to take some time and put some effort into building a profile no matter where you look.

The thing some people don't seem to understand is that this lifestyle is fueled by open communication. If someone isn't disciplined enough to put their own best foot forward right from the start they're unlikely to catch the eye of the very people they hope to attract .