Online now
Online now

If You Die, Who Gets Your Equipment And Toys?

xVegetarianx
7 years ago • Sep 3, 2016

If You Die, Who Gets Your Equipment And Toys?

xVegetarianx • Sep 3, 2016
This has been on my mind for a very long time. Mostly because I have no one to leave anything to, and yet I probably have over $10,000.00 worth of sex toys. Obviously I can't just give them to family members, and I would rather have family not ever know about them. I guess the biggest question though, is how do you hide it all after you are dead, and still find a way for a person you chose to leave it all to, to get it, and without others knowing? However, most people these days can't even keep a house, so it wouldn't do any good to leave them all to someone that is just going to sell all of their possessions and end up living out of their car.

I'm still confused, and I need to figure something out. I know I'm young, but any day there's always the chance of being in a freak accident and then family going through my things. Why hell, maybe they already know, but I haven't gotten any weird looks yet at family gatherings. Still, I would find some comfort in knowing it all went to someone that would want them and use them, and be able to collect them discreetly without others knowing.

Perhaps if you could all tell me your plans, how you plan to handle this with your equipment and toys, then it will help me to figure something out.
ThatDizzyChick​(masochist female)
7 years ago • Sep 3, 2016
I have no plans at all, so I guess it would be up to my Fellas to decide. That being said, it's not like we have anywhere near the value of toys and stuff, my Fellas are very do it yourselfy types so they tend to jury rigg their own stuff rather than buy it.
Villanelle​(staff)
7 years ago • Sep 4, 2016
Villanelle​(staff) • Sep 4, 2016
Lol I don't know if anyone would want to inherit my stuff.  I might traumatize my family if I left it to them. That being said if I had some really expensive equipment I'd probably leave it to one of my dommey friends.  Right now my collection is limited to the standard lelo vibey things and whatever you can buy at tack or hardware stores icon_smile.gif
Inexperienced​(sub male)
7 years ago • Sep 7, 2016
Inexperienced​(sub male) • Sep 7, 2016
You can sell it!
I'm sure many people don't care where it's been, lol
Or you can hide in it this giant box and bury it.
Or maybe leave it at someone's front door.
Give the really dirty stuff to people that you don't get along with.
Use them for pranks.
Leave them in your family's bedrooms.  They won't know who did it!

So many ideas xD
Villanelle​(staff)
7 years ago • Sep 8, 2016
Villanelle​(staff) • Sep 8, 2016
I can't sell it if I am dead!  icon_razz.gif

Maybe I need one of those pyramid thingies and I'll have my gear and sub buried with me!
    The most loved post in topic
Frits
7 years ago • Sep 8, 2016
Frits • Sep 8, 2016
This was actually covered at one point on the erotic awakening podcast, they suggested you have a friend who is on your will, lease, etc to allow them to be the first in to remove these items so family won't run into them, as for who gets them, I'd allow said friend to sell what he does not want (and is sellable not anything like a dilly do) for funeral costs coverage. In the case me and my partner both die
slutboymartin​(sub male){No}
7 years ago • Nov 18, 2016

Maybe they are just....

ThatDizzyChick wrote:
I have no plans at all, so I guess it would be up to my Fellas to decide. That being said, it's not like we have anywhere near the value of toys and stuff, my Fellas are very do it yourselfy types so they tend to jury rigg their own stuff rather than buy it.
You mean they are all Tight!
*Smiles
(Only Kidding, Honestly)
slutboymartin​(sub male){No}
7 years ago • Nov 18, 2016
You could pack them all up in a Crate and send them all to the Museum Of Fetish Sex in Amsterdam, they would Love them i'm sure and would really appreciate the Donation if they were good quality toys like You've said....