Online now
Online now

Gynae chair

Spellbound Wytch{Mr. Parker}
2 years ago • Jan 30, 2022

Re: Gynae chair

Spellbound Wytch{Mr. Parker} • Jan 30, 2022
AmandaAlwaysNaughty wrote:
Does anyone know where to source a gynae chair with stirrups and leg straps? I have a dream of being strapped into one and …… well I’d have no say about what happened after that would I?

I'd say try a medical supply store but they very well may require proof of being an actual medical professional. eBay might be worth looking into but the shipping costs would be enormous.
dollMaker​(dom male)
dollMaker​(dom male) • Jan 30, 2022
Your best bet is Ebay, though some kink equipment makers do sell items that can be configured that way. It won't be cheap though, even stirrups on their own which can be added to a piece of furniture are not cheap.
Spellbound Wytch{Mr. Parker} • Jan 30, 2022
I found this with just a two second Google search. It's not an authentic chair but it does give you and idea of the amount of money you might be looking at spending. (I didn't bother checking if shipping is extra cost)

https://www.amazon.com/Black-Leather-Octopussy-Chair-gynecologist/dp/B07DM2TM7Y
MisterAshmodai​(dom male)
2 years ago • Jan 31, 2022
MisterAshmodai​(dom male) • Jan 31, 2022
I got my chair off of Craigslist. It is an actual gynecological exam chair with stirrups, drawers in the pedestal, etc.
I looked at a few there.
Just be careful with that source. Not everyone cleans their stuff before selling it.
I found one the looked clean and reupholstered it anyways.
    The most loved post in topic
dollMaker​(dom male)
dollMaker​(dom male) • Jan 31, 2022
The OP is in the UK, shipping from the States, even Europe is incredibly expensive these days.

I know there are creators of bondage furniture who like to sell, show of their creations at the London Alternative Market, and the Manchester version, known as LAMchester. Why not contact the organisers to get an idea who might be exhibiting at the various markets. You could go along and talk with them, maybe even get something made specific to you.

There is also a company in England who have been making kink stuff for years, Fetters. They have a Gynaecological Table, and one version where the seat area can be split open. They are not cheap, but may well fit the requirement.

In Germany there is stylefetish.de, who make incredible kink furniture.
Spellbound Wytch{Mr. Parker} • Jan 31, 2022
tallslenderguy wrote:
Not a cheap investment. It would need to get a helluva lot of use to justify the cost wouldn't it? 👀