Online now
Online now

“I have a special set of skills”…

Bunnie
2 years ago • Feb 4, 2022

“I have a special set of skills”…

Bunnie • Feb 4, 2022
This isn’t kinky as such, but it sure can be if you like… there’s no limit to this one (within site rules).

What are you good at?
I mean… what’s one thing that you can do with absolute confidence, that makes you feel good about yourself?
DrJokerTearMiser​(sadist male)
...... Yikes..... all these super wholesome answers...... OK I'll be the first whore that's fine

Degradation. I can find every flaw in your body mind and personality to dig into you and tear you apart. As a dacryphiles, I start to frenzy the more emotional your reactions are so it snowballs until one of us stops it.
LittleWildling​(sub female)
I'm really good at reading the person I'm with, and adjusting to their needs and wants. It started as a survival mechanism, but over time, I've turned it into a positive thing, and use it to my benefit as a submissive.

Also, blowjobs lol. I've been able to make men orgasm that way when none of their other previous partners have been able to. I take pride in that!
LittleWildling​(sub female)
I'm really good at reading the person I'm with, and adjusting to their needs and wants. It started as a survival mechanism, but over time, I've turned it into a positive thing, and use it to my benefit as a submissive.

Also, blowjobs lol. I've been able to make men orgasm that way when none of their other previous partners have been able to. I take pride in that!