Online now
Online now

“I have a special set of skills”…

harleyqt​(sub female)
2 years ago • Feb 6, 2022
harleyqt​(sub female) • Feb 6, 2022
I can make anything fun. I'm pretty good at entertaining myself and others lol

I like to Rollerskate around the house while I clean because...why not. It makes it more fun.

I'm also good at reading people, reading between the lines. Understanding why people do or say things. I can tell when someone is being genuine with me.

I'm also a professional at pointing out every single flaw I have, and at the same time telling everyone else they're perfect the way they are. Lol
Aquarius Dom​(dom male)
2 years ago • Feb 7, 2022
Aquarius Dom​(dom male) • Feb 7, 2022
The ability to walk in when others are walking out!
Empathy , putting others needs before mine, and perhaps the most important, honest !
holdmethrillme​(sub female)

A Very Particular Set of Skills

"I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom I can tell you I don't have money, but what I do have are a very particular set of skills. Skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my daughter go now that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you, but if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you and I will kill you."
—Liam Neeson, Taken
milla​(sub female)
milla​(sub female) • Feb 7, 2022
Knitting 🧶

Plus I’ve been told I’m good at building people up when they are down.
    The most loved post in topic
Gomezadams​(masochist male)

Skills

Miss Lala Dom wrote:
Via erotic hypnosis, I’m able to unlock the power of your subconscious mind (coupled with your laser- like focus, visualization and imagination) to help you experience bondage, tease & denial, pain, humiliation, and lots more.

Miss Lala Dom, I would love to have you unlock my subconscious. It is a scary place that involves extreme bondage and torture that longs to be set free.
LeaderLovingLife​(dom male)
2 years ago • Feb 8, 2022
I was also going to say, the movie quote is, "I have a particular set of skills." icon_smile.gif
According to my ex-wife, former girlfriends, and friends/family there is a theme of "calmness and keeping things in perspective." I'm usually pretty stoic and I almost never lose my cool even when others are blowing up. I can always point out how things could actually be worse no matter how bad you may think they are now. Coinciding with that, my career has been built upon being the problem-solver. When chaos ensues, I tend to get very logical and pragmatic until the ship is righted.
In my personal life, people tend to open up to me easily. I do not judge - it's not my place and I don't want to do it - I enjoy seeking to understand others and envision their "why" behind what they do, say, and believe. Not to change them, or advise them, just to understand them.