Online now
Online now

“I have a special set of skills”…

Petra​(sub female)
2 years ago • Feb 8, 2022
Petra​(sub female) • Feb 8, 2022
I'm a really good cook . I love showing my care for others through food. Whether it be making a certain cookie I know someone loves for the holidays or making a dinner a know someone with love. I enjoy learning new recipes and techniques for those I care about.
kuriouskit
kuriouskit • Feb 8, 2022
Being able to make people laugh
gritandgrace
gritandgrace • Feb 8, 2022
I'm a really great mom. I enjoy caretaking and pride myself on noticing and remembering those little things about the people who are important to me...acknowledging special dates, keeping their favorite drinks/snacks on hand and knowing how they like to be made to feel special.
salutexlovely​(sub female){{Owned}}
2 years ago • Feb 22, 2022
LittleWildling wrote:
I'm really good at reading the person I'm with, and adjusting to their needs and wants. It started as a survival mechanism, but over time, I've turned it into a positive thing, and use it to my benefit as a submissive.

Also, blowjobs lol. I've been able to make men orgasm that way when none of their other previous partners have been able to. I take pride in that!

First off ...you should teach a BJ class , I would SO be down to gain some tips and tricks ( pun intended)

Secondly ... I empathize a lot with your abilities to gauge people's moods due to survival reasons. And I admire that you have grown to see it as a positive skill versus a " nessecary" one .

Kudos and hugs!

What am I good at ? This is so arbitrary but I've always enjoyed untangling things. Like give me your jewlery box full of nests of chains and charms . I could spend hours and get a weird satisfaction when done. Same goes for yarn. Kind of a calming thing for me I guess.

* Also* Bunnie ❤️❤️❤️❤️
Bunnie
Bunnie • Feb 22, 2022
“* Also* Bunnie ❤️❤️❤️❤️

😁😊🤗🤗🤗
Zelia
Zelia • Feb 22, 2022
Running, endurance, any kind of physical training, team work, OCRs, encouraging when someone feels like they’re dying, working out what someone can do and helping them achieve it.
I'mME
1 year ago • Aug 14, 2022
I'mME • Aug 14, 2022
Loyalty [ride or die kind]

Staying calm when others are freaking out.