Online now
Online now

Erotica writers

HansTheVicious​(dom male)
2 years ago • Feb 11, 2022

Erotica writers

HansTheVicious​(dom male) • Feb 11, 2022
Hello guys! Are there erotica writers on this platform? Write in the comment your best ones, I'll start

The animal inside

Sophie was so excited because she had a date with Angél. Angél was a spanish guy she was been getting along with in a while "If only I could make him understand how much I want him to grab me and fuck me until I'm dead" she thought in despair

She met Angél at a cool place in downtown, he was wearing a very attillated shirt, giving few space to immagination. They talked about the usual stuff, while at certain point she couldn't hold it anymore. She caressed his leg under the table with her foot. His reaction really surprised her: he grabbed her leg so fiercely that she had to hold herself to the chair not to fall. "Are you crazy?" She whispered, while he looked in her eyes with last "Let's go" he said

She couldn't wait anymore, they started kissing and going to his home. Once there he took off his shirt, he grabbed her waist and started undressing her slowly
"Guapa" he said "I like it spicy, I warn you"
"Don't worry Angél, do anything you want to me, I'm ready and all yours". He torn her jeans apart and start fucking her roughly against the wall "Yes", she said "I managed to let him out the wild animal in him" "Oh no you're wrong Sophie, I let out the animal in you!" He was so hard and wild, fucking her with strenght and vigor, roughly and without a break. She felt pain, but an increasing pleasure as well "Oh fuck Angél!" She said while he was biting her shoulder
"Mmmmh te quiero" he said with a deep dark voice, not biting his prey less harder
They kept on playing for several hours and he brought her many times on the edge of orgasm, until she finally reached it
"OOOH Angél!"
"Jesus Sophie! Mmmmh"
They cuddled each other for a few hours in a peacefully silent.
After a while he spoke" "....Mañana...Tomorrow, I ... come back in Spain" he said

... To be continued?..
    The most loved post in topic
PrincessLove​(sub female)
2 years ago • Feb 11, 2022
PrincessLove​(sub female) • Feb 11, 2022
Welcome! There are a ton of awesome erotica writers here! : )

I look forward to reading more of your writings.

People usually post their writings in their blog posts. You can follow people's blogs and get alerts when they post something new. Enjoy!