Online now
Online now

beauty

shinn
2 years ago • Feb 12, 2022

beauty

shinn • Feb 12, 2022
can anyone tell me, what beauty really matters? face beauty or beautiful soul?
Bunnie
Bunnie • Feb 12, 2022
Most people like to sound all profound and pretend that looks don’t matter, however we’re each attracted to physical characteristics just as much as we are mental, emotional or spiritual. Smell actually plays a very big part in attraction… did you know that? Pretty cool huh icon_smile.gif
Our nature suggests that we are seeking our most compatible mate. Looks play a part in that. What becomes the problem is when others think they can, or we allow them to, tell us what our attraction should be. I believe our attraction varies as much as we as individual people do.

So, what beauty really matters between face and soul? My answer… Both. That doesn’t mean that I believe that the “beauty” that society tells us is beauty, is what I consider to be beauty. What I believe is a very important and necessary first step is for you to determine what “beauty” looks like to you, then you can look for that icon_smile.gif
    The most loved post in topic
alawey​(sub female){(OWNED BY }
I agree with a great deal off what bunnie said.
I can tell you that there are so many times that I have been asked about things and one sub the I have be talking to trying to share info with and help with guidance as she travels her path. Asked my " oh soon can I ask before asking for at picture of Doms when talking to them?"
I have told her that it's really up to each person. But I personally believe if you are talking to someone and ur interested in . Keep talking because to me it the beauty on the inside that makes some one beautiful on the out side.
MelMell​(dom female)
MelMell​(dom female) • Feb 12, 2022
I was once told something that I believe with my whole heart “beauty is in the eye of the beholder”. We each have a different idea of what beauty is. Some think it’s physical looks while others say beauty comes from deep within. I personally think it’s a mix of both. I like people that are attractive(of course, my idea of physical beauty might not be the same as others) and have a personality that goes with mine. I do believe true beauty comes from within as we all reach a point in our lives in which we aren’t pretty at all and once looks are gone all that’s left is a beautiful personality. There’s also the fact that people that are truly beautiful inside and charismatic seem so attractive even when when you really think about they aren’t that attractive.
So your questions doesn’t truly have an answer. It’s based on a personal basis.
shinn
shinn • Feb 12, 2022
yes, bunnie. your are right. beauty is in the eyes what we want to see. great explanation.
tallslenderguy​(other male)

Re: beauty

shinn wrote:
can anyone tell me, what beauty really matters? face beauty or beautiful soul?

To me it is, apparently, both. We are affected by visual stimulus. But also by tone. i've wondered about how a blind persons perception of beauty differs from a sighted person?

i don't think we fully know or understand all that goes into attraction. Visual is a factor for most i think, but it's a poor basis for building a long term relationship on, given the effects of entropy.

It does seem like our lizard brain has a lot of sway over our choices though. Our higher brain pontificates and writes books about the soul, while the author enters an affair at the book signing based on lower brain factors.
shinn
2 years ago • Feb 13, 2022
shinn • Feb 13, 2022
thank you all of you, thank you for tell me your thoughts. melmell, I thought the same. everyone has beauty standards. but I think a person without make up, specially woman's looks more beautiful. I like to see them natural. please feel free to drop more thoughts, please.
Notely
2 years ago • Feb 13, 2022
Notely • Feb 13, 2022
What’s in the soul and mind with eyes shines though with the aura glow. How it’s Carried with beautiful mind. Genuine authentic soul. No soul no nothing. I had lad that see though the universe in my eyes and my soul and my glow it’s rare for someone to really see this old soul would understand you felt each other would click if you ever get this cherish it well.
Miki
2 years ago • Feb 14, 2022
Miki • Feb 14, 2022
Looks are what helps you get a foot in the door, though looks matter more to some than others.

For men, I see kind, gentle and pretty sharp guys left by the wayside because they're either older, balding, (or both) heavyset, or look dorky.

Left on the side in the pursuit of the handsome dudes with the six-pack abs, snappy repertoire and an air of self-confidence. Not that these guys are "bad" per se, rather they get the attention first.

Same for women. The heavy ones, older ones, ones with thick glasses, or imperfect smile--- usually get passed by just as quickly.

Once in a while either might get "lucky" and someone looks past the looks and takes a liking to them enough to get to know them and see the inner "beauty".

Semi-related side note: I saw the trailer for the new movie "Marry Me" where, apparently the model (or whatever she's supposed to be) notices a kind of dorky looking guy in the audience with the sign "Marry Me" and she says "Why not? Yes!" I only saw the trailer once and i was only half paying attention but it seemed she just got cheated on by her equally glamorous celeb boyfriend.

Alas that only happens in the movies.

An unfortunate-but-true exception-- if said homely guy or gal is up to his or her ass in $$$$ then they get noticed-- fast--- but of course not for the best of reasons.