Online now
Online now

New to dynamic!

CherryPieTheBrat​(sub female)
2 years ago • Feb 14, 2022

New to dynamic!

Good evening!

So I'm a complete noob! I'm wanting to just have general chat with others and get to know other people who are too in this lifestyle šŸ˜.

I would like to ask a few questions ...

1. What interested you, to becoming a part of this lifestyle?
2. What is your favourite part of this lifestyle?
And finally the big question
3. If you can, what advice would you give to a couple who are new to the scene and starting their dynamic for the first time?

If you've read up to here, thank you so much for taking the time to read and I hope you have a lovely day!

Cherry šŸ’
Miki
2 years ago • Feb 15, 2022
Miki • Feb 15, 2022
I'm not in "this lifestyle" as it's called, per se. Only a sexual masochist so I kind of fit in here, but I can answer a couple of those questions from my perspective anyway.

What drew me into this kind of stuff? Purely hormonal. I started in my late teens and discovered some pain and humiliation helped me get off more intensely.
Now that's not what true D/s people are into as much, if at all. Again strictly my point of view.

Advice? Well never having been in a dynamic, so to speak, my advice would be limited but still it's the best advice out there, repeated by many:

A couple new to the scene would do very well to communicate, communicate and communicate.

Discover what each partner is into and not into, is it a passing fancy or something they want to commit to? And most of all, develop the relationship's foundation first before getting into the play zone. It'll make both sides of the coin shine brighter.
cherilynn​(sub female)
2 years ago • Feb 16, 2022
cherilynn​(sub female) • Feb 16, 2022
I started out at a young age, long before I knew there was such a thing as BDSM and other people doing those things as well. For a long time, I thought I was a freak. When I discovered the BDSM community years ago, I was more than happy to engage and meet like-minded people.

My favorite part of the lifestyle is knowing that I can finally be myself in a way that I cannot in the vanilla world. Once upon a time, I was naive and thought I could explain who I am to vanilla folks. I am not that naive anymore.
I don't have to hide here and that is a beautiful feeling.

My advice to new people, be they couples or single folk, is to take your time. There is no rush. Learn everything you can and approach new ideas and people with an open mind. Above all else, have fun. Life is too short for anything less.
    The most loved post in topic
PrimalSelf​(dom male)
2 years ago • Feb 17, 2022
PrimalSelf​(dom male) • Feb 17, 2022
Hey there, I hope you are well today!

1. What interested you, to becoming a part of this lifestyle?

Oh man, where do I begin? I think the intimacy, ultimately. I was raised Catholic so discovering this whole aspect of psychology or sexuality in my teens was exciting and beautiful. I explored exhibitionism and degradation with a partner as a teen before we even knew what the word was for it. We just enjoyed stepping through this gateway to unheard of places.

I just feltā€¦drawn to dominance, on a gut level. Itā€™s almost spiritual for me. If that makes sense.

2. What is your favourite part of this lifestyle?

So many things. That Iā€™m exploring this sacred, special part of someoneā€™s mind. That Iā€™m granted the honour of being addressed as Sir or seeing them in such a primal state. Itā€™s beautiful. Sexy as hell, sensual and wild - but beautiful most of all.

And finally the big question
3. If you can, what advice would you give to a couple who are new to the scene and starting their dynamic for the first time?

Be attentive and open to each other. If you make mistakes, own them, learn from them. Be better if possible. And donā€™t shy away from your own self - try to explore these parts of your soul without fear.

If you want to ask more or anything needs elaboration, I donā€™t know if this is allowed so I apologise in advance ā€” but feel free to reply or message me!