Online now
Online now

how to find the posts i made ?

Master X
2 years ago • Feb 19, 2022

how to find the posts i made ?

Master X • Feb 19, 2022
is there a way to find easily all the posts i made on the cage ?
CSI
CSI
2 years ago • Feb 19, 2022
CSI • Feb 19, 2022
If you go to your profile and scroll down there should be a number follow by forum posts. Click on that and it will show you all of the forum posts you have made. For blogs, go to my blog and they should all be there. Hope this helps.
Master X
2 years ago • Feb 20, 2022
Master X • Feb 20, 2022
CSI wrote:
If you go to your profile and scroll down there should be a number follow by forum posts. Click on that and it will show you all of the forum posts you have made. For blogs, go to my blog and they should all be there. Hope this helps.

thx, but when i scroll down, i can't find that number follow by forum posts
CSI
CSI
CSI • Feb 20, 2022
Not sure then, if I click on the three bars and my profile and scroll down, it says number of posts. Have you just posted the once? Did you delete your profile and started over?
Master X
Master X • Feb 20, 2022
CSI wrote:
Not sure then, if I click on the three bars and my profile and scroll down, it says number of posts. Have you just posted the once? Did you delete your profile and started over?

thanks for your feedback
you speak about 3 bars, could it be that you are on a smartphone ? as i am on a laptop
and if you are on a phone, which app did you install ?
Miki
Miki • Feb 20, 2022
Mister X... I'm on a PC.. Might be quite similar to a phone but can't say. I never use a phone to access this place (or any other social media sites I might wander into from time to time...

Anyway top right of the screen: . Click your avatar. A menu will appear. The very top tab is "Profile"

Go all the way to the bottom. Above where it says "edit" is another bar that simply says (number of ) posts. Click that and you'll see everything you wrote in here.

Exceptions will be threads you may have posted to that were subsequently deleted for whatever reason such as the rare (but they do show up) bots, spammers, and trolls.-- and of course threads that violate the TOS policy.

If there is no "posts" bar, only "edit"-- then contact a technical admin like CageMonkey.

Best of luck!
    The most loved post in topic
Master X
2 years ago • Feb 26, 2022
Master X • Feb 26, 2022
Miki wrote:
Mister X... I'm on a PC.. Might be quite similar to a phone but can't say. I never use a phone to access this place (or any other social media sites I might wander into from time to time...

Anyway top right of the screen: . Click your avatar. A menu will appear. The very top tab is "Profile"

Go all the way to the bottom. Above where it says "edit" is another bar that simply says (number of ) posts. Click that and you'll see everything you wrote in here.

Exceptions will be threads you may have posted to that were subsequently deleted for whatever reason such as the rare (but they do show up) bots, spammers, and trolls.-- and of course threads that violate the TOS policy.

If there is no "posts" bar, only "edit"-- then contact a technical admin like CageMonkey.

Best of luck!

thanks, found it and you are right
Master X
2 years ago • Feb 26, 2022
Master X • Feb 26, 2022
CSI wrote:

thanks, found it and you are right