Online now
Online now

Sub responsibility doesn't exist on this site it seems.

Spellbound Wytch{Mr. Parker}
2 years ago • Mar 7, 2022
Snipped for focus:
Atropos wrote:
This is comedy gold. How lovely that cage members are attempting to educate and engage with this post. Community spirit right there. Twue thubth wepeat after me: "Oral aversion is a cardinal sin". No lisping now, girls.
It's a bit disconcerting to see someone getting so much amusement from this situation. I get it that a few people take great pride in what they perceive to be their unmatched and rapier wit, however truculence does little to further intelligent debate. 🤷🏼‍♀️
DewofHermon​(sub female)
DewofHermon​(sub female) • Mar 7, 2022
This turns out to be quite amusing. I am one of the “rebellious sub” the OP is vetting about. How dare I (a sub) refuse to entertain a “dom” on the subject of oral sex. How dare I tell him to stop messaging me after only a few exchanges. Sometimes it’s much easier to block than trying to be polite.

My advice is that no one is obliged to respond to you. And no one has to come up to your standard. And if you continue getting rejected or blocked, maybe it’s time to find reasons within.

Pass on the popcorn please.
    The most loved post in topic
Zelia
Zelia • Mar 7, 2022
🍿 ♥️
DewofHermon wrote:
This turns out to be quite amusing. I am one of the “rebellious sub” the OP is vetting about. How dare I (a sub) refuse to entertain a “dom” on the subject of oral sex. How dare I tell him to stop messaging me after only a few exchanges. Sometimes it’s much easier to block than trying to be polite. My advice is that no one is obliged to respond to you. And no one has to come up to your standard. And if you continue getting rejected or blocked, maybe it’s time to find reasons within.
And there it is. Just as I suspected from the get go. I'm sorry for your unfortunate experience and hope it doesn't happen to you again.
IowaDom​(dom male)
IowaDom​(dom male) • Mar 7, 2022
Balthezor wrote:
I just get popcorn 🍿 for these because I love reading other peoples answers, it’s others experiences all of us can learn from, as well, we’re all different so it’s nice seeing all sides.

Damn! You got the last of the popcorn too! Partial trade? :::dangles the ju ju bees::: no? hmm .... what if I throw in a egg for your little green friend!
IowaDom​(dom male)

Re: Sub responsibility doesn't exist on this site it seems.

EclecticRhetoric wrote:
s. I have envaged in conversation with 2 women who don't like to perform oral sex because its taboo. They aren't saying it because they had a traumatic experince or anythin. They simply never did it, however, they are ok with being bound, gaged, and perform CNC scenes??? lost for words.

Good news! According to a recent count, there are still 3,904,727,340 women on Earth still available to turn ya down for that blowjob ....icon_smile.gif

Just jokin ya man .. had to!!

~ID~

IowaDom wrote:
Good news! According to a recent count, there are still 3,904,727,340 women on Earth still available to turn ya down for that blowjob ....
Let's hope we don't have to endure another rant every time another woman declines.
IowaDom​(dom male)

Spellbound wrote:
IowaDom wrote:
Good news! According to a recent count, there are still 3,904,727,340 women on Earth still available to turn ya down for that blowjob ....
Let's hope we don't have to endure another rant every time another woman declines.

perhaps it's HOW the offer is made? Do they know what they're missing? Maybe next time, whip out "lil Dom" and have some whip creme and a charry on the end!! That'll do it!!
EclecticRhetoric wrote:
??
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
here is the actual conversation:
03/07/2022 10:03 DewofHermon : Re: have you kissed
Sorry I don’t want to continue on this. Can you please stop messaging me?
What are your limits and have you kissed someone before ? Would you argue that you lips and mouth are only designed for eating
03/07/2022 09:43 EclecticRhetoric​(dom male){Mentor} : Re: interesting
interesting and have you ever had it done to you before?
03/07/2022 09:35 DewofHermon : Re: interesting
Both
03/07/2022 08:09 EclecticRhetoric​(dom male){Mentor} : interesting
You mwntion you won't do oral. Does that mean you won't receive ?.won't give or both?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please note : I am not asking her for a blow job, i could care less what she does with her mouth. i was inquiring the reason behind the statement. I responded with a general comparison to state your lips are not only designed for eating. No where did I disrespec tthis woman or said anything remotely sexually.

however people jump to her defense because she is offended by a general conversation?? i am sorry i offended you by asking you about something you put on your page.

This is the not venting but stating a clear direct example of how if a woman is offended by notihng.. it is ok. because logic doesn't work on this site.

If you are not mature enough to have a adult conversation on an adult site, please don't make it seem like the other person is being rude or harrasing you. i know there is a huge buddy system on this site, where people come to the aid of their " friends" so using logic does little..

please tell me i went wrong by mentioning oral, even though she has it on her page, or tell me i was rude for asking questions politely. i am not worried about a stranger who i don't know from blocking me... just wish their were standards ..

at the end of the day. there is always going to be a man chasing a woman for the most part and our society allows men to submit to the needs of women on this site or any.

speaking logically and no emotion or rant.

clearly. there will alwas be justification for actions.
looking forward to reading the responses.

Have you bothered to read any of the rules? There is a rule that prohibits the sharing of private messages, DUDE.